+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wish I could read minds...

Wish I could read minds...

Alright, Im in an Art History class...in a big forum/theatre so there is always a ton of open seats and people spread themselves out. Was on this site a little while ago and someone mentioned how girls really want to be approached...so I gave it a try.

Last Thursday, asked if I could sit by her....she smiled and nodded her head. Couldn't talk to much during class cause of lecture. Afterwards....we walk about 10 minutes to our cars. Conversation went really well I thought. Both of us asking questions and she seemed interested in talking to me (elaborating on stuff).

Today, I wanted to get to class earlier to see if she would sit near me. She came in really late.....and sat a few rows back from me....she could have easily sat near me...but whatever...After class, I walk out and I see her reading something instead of packing up...didn't think too much about it....

On way to parking lot...I slow down ya know...cause she walking behind me....next thing I know she walks 5 ft from me and passes me up...?I glance over to try and make eye contact...but nothing...she looks straight and keeps going...Now....I thought that was it....I'm done. But after having a good conversation before...I don't know if shes shy or is showing a sign thats saying "dont even think about it". Is this something you ladies do to show you aren't interested at all? or is it something else?

She did something similar to another guy who was flirtin with her in the same class....I don't know exactly what happened though other than she then sat away from him...

Anyway...whaddaya think? Thursday, I figure I;ll get there again before her and see what happens...I dont know....This girl is ...gorgeous.
    Last edited by Davis; 29-09-10 at 09:09 AM.