+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why doesn't she love me?

Why doesn't she love me?

Why doesn't she love me? Is it my distorted face...my weedy, withered body...the fungus that crawls across my legs, eating away at my shrivled skin...the way my shaggy hair flows recklessly in the wind? Why doesn't she love me? Is it my lack of charm...the way I kill every joke that comes across my path...the way a room grows cold when I enter...my hollow, lifeless personality...that shackles that hold me down from having a social life with people like her? Why doesn't she love me? Why didn't she notice when I tried to get her attention...I left that note in her locker...did I forget my name? Is the writer still a mystery to her...or does she know, and not pursue? Why doesn't she love me? The way her friends ask every boy in school to their parties, while I beg in silence for her to even nod at my existance...a "hello" would be nice...a "hey," maybe a "how's it going"...doesn't my insignificance make her notice me? Why doesn't she love me? Is it my distorted face...

Maybe you are annoying?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by senatorbob10 View Post
    Why doesn't she love me? Is it my distorted face...my weedy, withered body...the fungus that crawls across my legs, eating away at my shrivled skin...the way my shaggy hair flows recklessly in the wind? Why doesn't she love me? Is it my lack of charm...the way I kill every joke that comes across my path...the way a room grows cold when I enter...my hollow, lifeless personality...that shackles that hold me down from having a social life with people like her? Why doesn't she love me? Why didn't she notice when I tried to get her attention...I left that note in her locker...did I forget my name? Is the writer still a mystery to her...or does she know, and not pursue? Why doesn't she love me? The way her friends ask every boy in school to their parties, while I beg in silence for her to even nod at my existance...a "hello" would be nice...a "hey," maybe a "how's it going"...doesn't my insignificance make her notice me? Why doesn't she love me? Is it my distorted face...
    How 'bout all of the above
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Does a poet have a place in a world without words?

The poet would have no place...but that's okay because it would be less annoying.

Back under your rock, trog! Until you can amuse her, she will never love you. At this point, you're clearly just amusing yourself.
    Spammer Spanker

Man, you just asked and answered your question... and don't be so negative... Are you emo or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by okapa
    Are you emo or something like that?
    Yes, I am...Expecting More Onanism because of this girl (if you don't know what that means, that's what dictionaries are for).

But should we reap the benefits of a society that takes more than it gives?

We couldn't imagine the emptiness of a creature who put a razor to her wrists and opened her veins, the emptiness and the calm.

If you gave her a reason to like you perhaps but thats all you can really do. You cant force someone to like you man.

He who angers you conquers you.

A love lost is a year gained.