+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it possible to be Promiscuous and faithful?

Is it possible to be Promiscuous and faithful?

This girl that I am dating is very promiscuous with me. She says that she really enjoys sex and so on and so on. So just in the title. Is it common or is that something that is rare and hard to come by and I should just not bother with her?
    Experience is never gained until just after you needed it.

Luck - That is where opprotunity meets preperation.

Tone Guest
    Doesn't the word promiscuous mean you have random sex?

Edit: pro·mis·cu·ous ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-msky-s)
    adj.
    1. Having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.
    2. Lacking standards of selection; indiscriminate.
    3. Casual; random.
    4. Consisting of diverse, unrelated parts or individuals; confused: “Throngs promiscuous strew the level green” (Alexander Pope).

yeah if shes only getting down and dirty with you i would say thats just being sexual, sexual with you. Now if shes ****ing you and the rest of the neighborhood then thats consodered promiscous
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Okay, Let me change the word to a phrase. She is very sexualy active. but she says that she is faithful. When we first started dating. The one thing that she said was that she really likes sex a lot. Not a bad thing but can someone be faithful when they are very sexualy active? Oh don't worry, I have another question too. As a matter of fact I am going to post it.

Tone Guest
    As long as you can keep up with her I wouldn't think there would be a problem, but meh I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanP
    Okay, Let me change the word to a phrase. She is very sexualy active. but she says that she is faithful.
    what's the problem???

are you just trying to say that she really like sex?

It is common for a girl to like sex. Whats the big deal? Do you think she is banging other guys? If so, then ask her. If not, this may be a good thing, not bad.

Good point. I guess I am reading to much into it since my past marriage. I was cheated on and she wasn't very sexualy active. I go from one end of the spectrum to the other. My past marriage was bad, missionary only about once a month for 7 years. To now this. So I maybe reading to much into it and not relaxing. Or maybe it is just a bad combo going from a non-sexualy active female that cheated to a very sexualy active female.

just go with it man

think of it as a good think

Damn!! once a month for seven years?? that really sucks man, and missionary gets old real quick. But im sure you weren't complaining when you actually got some

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanP
    Okay, Let me change the word to a phrase. She is very sexualy active. but she says that she is faithful. When we first started dating. The one thing that she said was that she really likes sex a lot. Not a bad thing but can someone be faithful when they are very sexualy active? Oh don't worry, I have another question too. As a matter of fact I am going to post it.
    Then you have a fookin JEM. As long as you are providing....

As long as you are providing.

Which, you hopefully are. Or are you not?
    "Ogres are like onions."

indigosoul Guest
    Are you joking?! You're complaining about her wanting to screw all the time? Only you? Hun, you don't HAVE a problem unless you think you can't keep up...

All the guys on this forum are thinking:
    "buddy, if you don't want her, I'll take her number..."

Now, get off here & go f*ck your woman, you lucky dog!

The more the better...as long as its only with you.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the answer that you're looking for is yes. as long as she's not having sex with anyone else, but you, you have nothing to worry about.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I agree, if she's only having sex with you, and loving it and wanting more, why would you feel that it's a bad thing.. if she's doing it with other people, naturally, you should worry.

I think you're making this into a big deal when it's really not - she loves sex.. that's it.