+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Alot of questions

Alot of questions

Heya guys.
    I've got a few questions about using lubricant. They may be a bit stupid lol but i have no idea about it!!
    1) What do you do with it - put it all over the penis?
    2) What sort of lubricant should you use - is something like vaseline safe?
    3) Where can you buy it? I'm from England, so any England stores would be useful
    4) Does lubricant have a sell-by date?

General questions
    5) Do you think its up to the guy to buy lubricant or condoms etc?
    6) Where can you get contraceptive pills from?

thanks in advance for your help!
    Love sashna xxx

Where

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think petroleum based lubricants destroy condoms (or something like that) so it is best to use REAL lubricant. I believe you can buy it in any drug store in America, but I don't know about England.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

There's lots of places to get lubricant. KY lube is in every store ever. And I'm sure you have sex stores (like condoms to go, or the condom store) that sell sex lubricants (cherry flavored... yum). Otherwise, yes, you put it all over the penis, and no, lubricant does not really have a sell-by date. And its not up to the guy to get it, though that's traditionally how it works. To get bc pills, talk to your doctor.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

1) What do you do with it - put it all over the penis?

Generally speaking, all you really need is a decent amount around the tip. If you completely cover it, you will have a gnarly mess and the guy won't feel much of anything, except that it will feel like he is banging a jar of mayonaise.

The idea is to get enough so that you aren't in pain, be he can still feel you.

2) What sort of lubricant should you use - is something like vaseline safe?

As mentioned, use KY or go to a sex shop and get a water based lubricant. Vaseline is safe, but is disgusting and sticky, and yes it will eat up your condom, so DON'T USE IT with a condom.

3) Where can you buy it? I'm from England, so any England stores would be useful

Any kind of local drug store or pharmacy will have it. Lubrication can also used for chafing in infants or atheletes, so you will occasionally find it in the baby or medication isle.

4) Does lubricant have a sell-by date?

Not that I know of...as a geletinous substance the only way it would lose its usefulness is if it were to suddenly be "un-lubing" which I have never heard of. I have a bottle of water based lube that I have had for over 3 years, so it really can't go bad.

General questions
    5) Do you think its up to the guy to buy lubricant or condoms etc?

That's up to you.....but girls are usually able to get them for free at the "Planned Parenthood" clinics here in the U.S. Free = good in my mind, especially if you are a teenager banging like rabbits.

6) Where can you get contraceptive pills from?

Again, we have Planned Parenthood clinics here in the U.S. where young girls can go (usually) free of reprive, depending on what state you live in. Otherwise, in your case, I would check with your friends or someone you trust who you know that might be using the pill. I have no idea how this stuff works in ye olde England.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------