+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do you treat someone who in ur...

how do you treat someone who in ur...

hi people, after looking at a thread i am curious to know how do girls treat guys in the friends zone and how do they treat guys that they are interested. What are the differences?

Thanks.

thats difficult to answer. it depends on the girl and the friendship. everybody swore up and down one of my guy friends and i were secret lovers because of how close and lovey we were...however...that didnt happen nor would it ever. youd have to see how shes treating her other guy friends. if its very different it could be more than friendship feelings. best thing is if you have feelings for some girl, tell her if shes available and close to you

Tedel Guest
    She'll 'adjust' her agenda to be able to spend more time with you, for a start. Girls in the friend zone don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    She'll 'adjust' her agenda to be able to spend more time with you, for a start. Girls in the friend zone don't do that.
    very true, if she seems to make time to hang around you then maybe shes interested

in the friend zone, a guy gets treated nicely. they get to hang out with the desired person as much as they want, they're free to call whenever they want... BUT

and it's one big but. they can only do this if they do not try to get sex. the second they try to get sex, they are out the door.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.