+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are extremely large boobs unattractive?

Are extremely large boobs unattractive?

I have large boobs and I really can't do much to change that. But all of my male friends say that huge boobs are really gross. Is that true?

depends on what you consider extremely large boobs. Large breasts tend to sag a lot. They are also more common on girls who are overweight. I've seen thin girls with DDs that were firm. If I had to pick an exact cut off, I think anything over DDs are gross.

Okay, well I'm a 36D and I'm not overweight.

How tall are you? No offense, but 36 inches is big for a girl.

Well, I'm not really attractive to very large beasts, but I know there are a lot of guys that do so that's not an issue

Quote Originally Posted by CherriBlossomGi
    But all of my male friends say that huge boobs are really gross. Is that true?
    Then I wouldn't really call them friends, That's really not a nice thing to say to you.
    Last edited by Sinsemilla; 04-07-06 at 09:36 AM.

Despite conditioning by popular culture and mass media, I'd say the majority of guys prefer somewhat firm, shapely breasts (of any size) over big floppy boobs that sag half way to the knees. And a sizeable minority of guys go entirely by the bigger-is-better philosophy. Boobage is probably more significant when you select somebody to bed for the evening and then show off at brunch the next day. In most other cases the boobs just come with the girl, and are part of what makes her, HER.
    Last edited by daletom; 04-07-06 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    How tall are you? No offense, but 36 inches is big for a girl.
    I'm 5'2" and weigh 120. I know that some guys like big boobs and some guys don't, but I'm afraid that mine are too large to be attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by daletom
    Despite conditioning by popular culture and mass media, I'd say the majority of guys prefer somewhat firm, shapely breasts (of any size) over big floppy boobs that sag half way to the knees. And a sizeable minority of guys go entirely by the bigger-is-better philosophy. Boobage is probably more significant when you select somebody to bed for the evening and then show off at brunch the next day. In most other cases the boobs just come with the girl, and are part of what makes her, HER.
    I guess that's true. I really shouldn't be that worried about it. I'm trying to learn to be comfortable with my body. And I think the media pretty much stinks!

I'm 5'2" and weigh 120. I know that some guys like big boobs and some guys don't, but I'm afraid that mine are too large to be attractive.
    It sounds like your body is shaped and proportioned a bit differently from most, but the numbers you cite don't give me an image of "unattractive". Of course the most important body part for sexual pleasure is betwen the ears, but I'd probably jump at the chance to slip between the sheets with you.

Ha ha, that makes me feel a little better.

Ha ha, that makes me feel a little better.
    Are you comfortable enough with your sexuality to climb on top of a new partner for the first insertion? That would let him fondle and suckle them while you get a couple of orgasms - and you'd have a better idea of how he REALLY feels!

Depends, post a picture thats the only way to know for sure (and keep the clothes on guys are good at the whole mentaly undress thing)

Some guys are really attracted to natural large breasts, especially when not accompanied by fat elsewhere. 120 pounds and 5'2".. and I don't know your age so I just threw in 25 and calculated your BMI which is like 21.9. the page ([url]http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/bmi.htm[/url]) says "Women tend to believe they look their best at values between 20 to 22... If your BMI is between 17 to 22, your life expectancy is longer than average. You don't need to lose weight."
    yay you! :>
    I'd recommend you don't emphasize your chest when dating - you don't want guys to be after you for purely physical reasons.

I'll take a picture, keeping in mind that men are perverts. Trust me, emphasizing my chest NEVER happens on a date. I want to get attention for all the right reasons, and not the wrong ones.

Here are some pictures of my boobs and my body in relation.

Please refrain from leaving pervert comments as I am in my swimsuit. I just need an honest opinion, not a horny guy to bother me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast