+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice needed please

advice needed please

well i really like this girl and she likes me back but im not going to see her for a while but i want to ask her out, so im going to ask her out on msn, would it be ok to say somthing like this?

"Hey. i was just thinking of you like always and i have something i want to ask you, i wanted to ask you this in person but i dont know when im going to see you again i know this isnt the most appropriate place to ask you but i have to clear my mind cos i cant sleep at night and i cant hold it in any longer. You are the most loving and caring person i have met and u always make me happy, i really like you. Dont be freaked out or anything when i say this but, Will you go out with me?"

?????????????????

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no. you sound like a desperate creep.

keep it light...

are you guys friends? do you know her well? are you even on a regular talking basis? do you have any reason to believe that you like her back?

and you should never ask to be official on something as silly as msn. you can ask her for a date on msn but not to be your gf.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post

"Hey. I was just thinking of you and I have something I want to ask you. I wanted to ask you this in person but I don't know when I'm going to see you again. Will you go out with me?"
    Go for that, without the gushing, overpunctuation or belly-up groveling. She won't want to date someone she perceives as being way beneath her, and that's exactly how you'll look if you send your original version.

Have a plan in mind, and a backup plan. Don't ask, "What do you want to do?". That's lame. Tell her you want to take her to a specific movie, and if she's already seen it, have another one already picked out. I know this sounds sexist, but sometimes girls want to be TOLD what they're doing on Saturday night.
    Spammer Spanker