+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where to meet girls?

Where to meet girls?

Alrite I guess Ill start with a little about myself. Im 20 year old college student at a seattle university studying of all things mechanical engineering. Untill about two years ago I really didnt have much of an interest in girls and instead I was mostly focosed on math, physics and computers. I just sort of figured girls would somehow magicaly materialize when the time was right. This year I finally came to the realization that it probably wasnt going to happen on its own so I finaly started taking the initiative and meeting people outside my somewhat limited sphere of geeks. Unfortunatly there arent a lot of females in my department (i think theres only one attractive one in the whole department) and right now its summer so I was hoping you guys might suggest places where I could go to meet new people (espeicaly of the female veriery). Also some suggestions on how to approach them in said places would be greatly appreciated. I heard from someone that you can meet girls at the mall for example, but I went today and I had no idea how one would go about doing that.

You can meet girls anywhere.But meeting means approaching.If you never approached a stranger and started a conversation,it may be tough at the begining as its something new to you,and you may experience fear and it may be awkard and or / uncomfortable.However,you have to push yourself if you really want to be sucessful with girls and have a choice.Most people ( more man then woman ) don't have a choice-because they are not proactive.They don't approach strangers..they don't do anything to succeed,and off course,they only meet failure.Its good you realized you need to become more proactive.
    That beeing said,you can approach girls on the street,in the mall,in the library,in the cofee shop,in the bus,in the club...like I said everywhere.Just go to buy some groceries and you will see that beautifull woman are all around you.As to your question how to approach,that is something you have to figure out yourself.I can give you some basic guidelines-don't use any pickup lines..just try to have a normal conversation as you would with your friend.Try to be funny,ask open ended questions ( questions which require more then simple yes or no answer )
    If you see she is into you,ask for a number or create instant date.
    I hope my advise helps
    Take care