+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice

need advice

Hi there,

I have met a woman on a dating website. She is 10 years older than me (I am 24). She also lives quite a long way from me (about 3 hours train ride). We seem to get on, but when we first met she asked if I was looking for just sex. I said I wasn't, but lately she seems to almost alway talk about having sex. We have a plan to meet up next month and she said she wants to have sex, but I cannot really see us having a longterm relationship due to the distance.

Do you think she is just after sex? I am now thinking she might just be after sex even though so says she is looking for a longterm but sex will play an important part.

Any suggestions what I should do. Should I meet with her or do you think I should move on?

Any help would be great.
    Thanks

She's probably hitting her sexual peek. And more than likely, married and looking for something discreet. Hence the distance.

I wouldn't outright ASK her if that's what she was doing, but it's apparent she's on the prowl.
    If that is not what you are looking for, don't waste your time.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

No I don't think she's after sex.

If she wanted it that bad, surely there are guys closer to home who would take her up on her offer?

And...she hasn't turned up to even meet you yet. Some people are all talk, yet when it comes to following through they don't.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think she's looking for a long term sex toy. What are you looking for? If you want a gf, don't waste your time this girl will not fulfill a relationship. USE A CONDOM if you do sex her.