+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused..miserable

confused..miserable

so me and my ex gf broke up about four months ago. we were together for over a year and we lived together for the last 6 months of that. we broke up under terms that we will just see where it goes. the main reason was because she had told me that she loved me and i told her that i did not know if i felt the same way. which i know might sound weird but i just didnt want to feed her false words if i wasnt 100 percent sure i loved her. so we fought for a few weeks over it and she said well if u dont love me now you probably never will..and i let her go and even helped her mover her things. she tried for a few weeks to talk to me and hang out but i just felt like it was too soon. so the first month we didnt talk. i tried to contact her over my space facebook cell phone everything after that. but she blocked me from all means of contact. i tried a few more times to call her ask her if she would like to talk and she said leave me alone. the next day she had changed her phone number. i have been trying to contact her over the past few months on a friends screen name. the same response every time. leave me alone, move on. the other day her father called me and threatened to call the cops on me if i bothered her anymore. which i do not understand. i was never mean or threatening any time i tried. i have recently heard that she was back with her ex boyfreind and it is just killing me and i need some advice.
    she said she tried to make things work with me but that was only the first two weeks. now i try and i get nothing..i am just confused. how can someone say they love you , leave, and not try to fix anything. am i stupid for still trying and making myself feel depressed every time i crash and burn.
    thank you in advance for any comments/advice or opinions.
    now i just feel like i let some thing great go and i shouldnt have.
    help

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    MOVE ON.

She lost it for you. You're doing the creepy desperado act. Leave her alone and get on with your life.

It's not what you want to hear, but girl68 is right.

Moving on is filled with regrets, should've would've could'ves, lots of sleepless nights and times when you have to fight with yourself not to dial that number or send an email just to see how they're doing because you care.

She's move on dude, you're going to have to deal with it. And yes, it sounds like the next step is intervention from LE, so you better take it seriously and move on. Go have a rebound relationship, hell there's tons of cute girls out there to have blockbuster nights with. Trust me, it'll help.

I get where she is coming from, Imagine after a year with someone and they couldn't tell you that they loved you....

I never thought about putting a time on these things, but I think if I was in a relationship for a year and the guy wasn't in love with me... I would move on too.....

it just dosent make sense guys..we never even talked about it. no closure..she never gave me a reason why we dont talk. she just pretty much cut me out of her life completely. i know moving on is the right thing to do but its much easier said than done.

That should make it easier, actually. With the way she's treated you, there's nothing to keep you wanting her.
    Spammer Spanker

Its a tough realisation but I think she needed to hear you say that you loved her... by not saying it she probably felt insecure about you both, then you seemed Ok for her to move out? Even helping her? Then you ignored each other for a month.

I think you must except that this one is over and done with. You effectively broke up and splitup a while back, the reason why she ended it with you could be you she felt you didn't love her... then you let her go. I know exactly what you mean by the 100% sure thing to tell her, (I found it hard to say to my Ex, I'd try doing nice things for her but I felt I really didnt do enough for her, thats why we ended up breaking up) but she said it too you and you didn't say it back.

Move on I'd say, learn the lessons from this relationship too, that you really have to articulate how you feel, doubts can cause all manner of issues. I like you found out way too late how much the Ex gf really did mean to me, by then its was too late to fix (shes with someone else now...)Stop beating yourself up over it though you cannot change it. Move forward but learn from it.

Goodluck.

Sorry about your loss.

But you should've just temporarily bullshitted her and told her you love her, not help her move out her things wtf.

She doesn't wanna talk to you cuz she's crazy and honestly believes you'll never love her or something. Oh well, it's all over now, time to move on.

Listen, if you pour your heart out and try to show some of your inner emotions and get rejected at the door? How do YOU think she felt? It would have done you some good to mull it over in your head like, I dunno, 3 months into the relationship? Then you could have figured out then whether you think you might love this girl, but don't you realize now that you do love her? If you are that desperate about talking to her the answer should be right in front of you (YES, you love her) people do crazy things but the most crazy things often come from love (or a sick obsession, but never mind that) Now you hurt her and wouldn't even take the time to think it over how far your feelings reach for this girl and she moved on because with a broken heart how can she stay with you? Maybe you should just think about it a little earlier next time so you don't just throw her off when she tries to tell you something that important.

alright guys thanks for the replies. guess i just have to except this one. just wish she would give me a chance to talk and hopefully she would explain why cut me off so abruptly. but i guess i will never know

Dude, you ended things with her. You said yourself that she was in love with you and you weren't with her. That's not a fun experience to go through for her. So why would she have any reason to talk to you now? Yeah, she said that you guys would see how it goes or whatever. You should have never tried to get into contact with her. The only way, THE ONLY WAY, that she would come back is if it were on her terms when she was ready. And you've pretty much blown that at this point.

sometimes girls do not know what the meaning of love is..and ur right if she really loves you she would get back with u..its not like u 2 broke up bcus of 3rd person..n dude word of advice..females are more emotional than guys..and will want to hear the same back if they say 143 to u..if ur not ready to say it than explain to her dat it takes time bcus ur perspective n her perspective of love is different..

wat i would do is leave her a voice msg. or email ..explain n apoligize to her that your sorry and tell her dat u realize you really do miss n love her..if she feels da same than she will come back to u..

noone breaks up that fast and forgets about the other..if that is the case than she does not like you enough to be with you

GL