+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: URGENT: need reply today should i call again or text her?

URGENT: need reply today should i call again or text her?

in continuation to my other thread, i invited her for lunch last friday, she said she was busy and said it to be moved on sunday. without confirming or suggesting a time or place, i just hurriedly said "ok see you sunday" thinking since i invited her for lunch, it was suppose to be lunch on a sunday.

today is sunday. i tried to call her to confirm location and time but she didnt answer. ive made about 3 calls already for the past 3 hrs and im thinking of giving this up.

is this already a lost cause? should i text her location and time or ask her to call back? we still have time to something anyways if she comes...

thanks

I'd leave a voicemail message. At this point in time you're becoming overbearing by calling over and over.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Be patience!

Been too aggressive will only make the girl feel turn off!

you will only ruin your chance to be with her.

Take 1 small step at a time.

"Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

ok. shes a now show. not even a return call, text or fb msg...i've decided that she's not interested. but why agree she cant even do(happened in past too)? is it really that hard to say shes not interested? its not that we dont know each other anyways.. tsk

Quote Originally Posted by wertz View Post
    ok. shes a now show. not even a return call, text or fb msg...i've decided that she's not interested. but why agree she cant even do(happened in past too)? is it really that hard to say shes not interested? its not that we dont know each other anyways.. tsk
    Yep, I've known people who always stand-up their dates because they're too soft to just say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Yep, I've known people who always stand-up their dates because they're too soft to just say no.
    yeah, i thought it could just happen to somebody you never have met or know yet... tsk

Dude, sorry but she's not interested. If I liked a guy I would make time for him. And I would be checking my phone if we decided we would meet that day.

so, at this point is it better to just walk away and not even try to ask what happened? i know it may be a lost cause, that she is indeed not interested. some part of me just wants to walk away, if possible with pride and dignity, since from the start i could feel already she was not interested and just tried to play along since sometimes she initiates the contact. but a part of me also wanna ask her what may have happened,of course its possible she will just answer me BS excuses or worse, she will just again ignore my attempt to contact...

if you were me at this stage, what would u guys/gals do?

tnx...

Myself, I would just walk away, consider this one closed.

Probably She won't show up... Just reserve yourself for now and wait till she tries to make it up to you. If she won't then that's a clear sign my friend.

I agree with the rest. Ignore her. Then she will think that you lost interest. And that by itself is enough to get her off the pedestal.

she pushed it back because it was your clue shes not interested. learn early on if you see an excuse there should be a valid reason for it. trust your gut. next.

just posting an update:

after 1 month, i decided to confront her and ask her why she never said anything on that day we were suppose to meet. saw her on facebook. i chatted and ask her that. she just replied that she was busy that time. i asked why didnt she tell me in the 1st place when i was calling or leaving her a message back then. she then bursted out that she had urgent stuffs to do that day, meetings, preparation for an upcoming school event etc etc. i got fraustrated of the answer coz i dont want to know what made her busy, but wanted to know why she never said anything even up until now. she never replied after saying sorry.

ok so was it wrong for me to even make contact with her?(she sent me two sms though the past week saying Hi or Hello, i responded but after a few hours with just a very short reply) was i wrong to ask her WHY she never contacted me then and until now? i think i was hoping she will give me the real reason "WHY" she never told me anything about it and just pretended it never happened by sending me hi's and hello's, and not just tell me she was busy.

Why do you even give a ****? You haven't talked to her in a month. She's been dismissive and disrespectful of your time, and it's clear she's not attracted to you. Why must you open up an old wound?

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Why must you open up an old wound?
    Because he has no self confidence and no self respect. Or he's just really really stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast