+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Transitioning

Transitioning

After a break up, when you're trying to get into that transitional stage, do you ever feel like doing something totally different for you? Are you really spontaneous, or do you change something about the way you look, or maybe pick up a new hobby?

I like to change my hair style or something like that...
    in fact, the past couple of days I've been trying to decide if I have the guts to make a big change to my hair

Anyone else do this?
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

I change everything about me.

When I was with destine I had long hair and a long pointy gotee and a ear ring. When she left I cut my hair really short, shaved my goatee, took out my ear ring.

I also change habbits too. I have picked up the guitar. I listen to music all the time now. I dont act like the same person anymore. I dont dress the same. My entire life has changed.

So yes. I have been there. Many times. Change is good. If something as big as your relationship life changes, you might as well become a new person. Change everything. Dont be who you were with that other person. Be someone new. Someone better.

being someone better doesn't really mean you have to change te way you look,
    it's more "you" you have to change then ...

Yeah, I like the idea of changing appearances because it makes me feel more bold, and more ready to move on and face whatever is to come! I dunno, gives the whole awful ordeal more of an exciting side

Personality-wise, I don't know if I change much. I mean, I've grown through all of my relationships, and all my break ups, so thats a good change.
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

Quote Originally Posted by swimmingNreverie
    Yeah, I like the idea of changing appearances because it makes me feel more bold, and more ready to move on and face whatever is to come! I dunno, gives the whole awful ordeal more of an exciting side...
    exactly !