+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you know when a woman likes you

Do you know when a woman likes you

If there is a girl that you have been friends with, always chatting and such, would you know if she liked you or not if she didn't say she did?

Just because someone talks to you, isn't a sign of anything other than 'I like you'.
    Liking someone isn't the same as 'I want to date you'....

The only way to know if she likes you as more, is to ask her out on a date. Therein you get your answer.

Women will never give us men something we can read. We speak different languages and a small fraction of each sex has been given the gift of being able to transcribe the signals. Its all hunch and chance. If you don't ask, you won't know. But beware, proximity is the greatest killer of single guys looking for love.
    Same song and dance.
    "Whats the weather like kid?" --- "Its always sunny in Hell."

Third date! Can't stop fate. Its time to take this thing we got to the next level.
    Ya'know SPEND ALL OF OUR WAKING HOURS TOGETHER!!!!
    SURPRISE showed up at your job again! I was thinkin' I wanna be everything to you.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Sometimes. There are some that are overly obvious, others are just borderline. And as soon as you are interested yourself you are prone to misread whatever she says.

It depends on your perception and whether or not she sends you behavioral cues.

Yeah, the only way to tell is ask the woman out on a date.

I have never experienced it myself but one of my buddies is with this girl now and it is one of those magical, super romantic relationships where both are really into each other. Before they got together, I remember a few small cues she threw up that I recall from other members of my guy friends who were courting at bars and gyms. I can list off a few that I have noticed, pretty universally, among these three or four times:

+++ The Girl Laughed at Them - Not in a mean way but every time they told a joke, even if it was corny or stupid, she would giggle.

+++ Smiling - Even if the girl was pretty shy, she always smiled when they looked at her.

+++ Fidgeting - The girls were constantly playing with crap on their person. Twirling earrings, twirling bracelets, rings, or locks of their hair, etcetera.

+++ Injecting Self into Interests - Guy: "I like paint balling and love putting together model airplanes", Girl: "Oooh! I have always wanted to try paint balling! It looks so fun! My uncle put together models and he used to let me... blah blah blah, and so on"

+++ Soft Tones - The girls tone of voice softened when talking to the guy she had her eye on.

Bear in mind, as anything observational, that these could very well be misinterpretations on my part. These are things I have noticed as a third party. Those are signs I would look for but, generally, I agree with the others. That said, I realize just saying "Grow a pair" doesn't make it so and have tried to find tells, wrong though they may be.