+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help Please, Dont Know If She Wants To Be Closer Or Not Help !!

Help Please, Dont Know If She Wants To Be Closer Or Not Help !!

Hey Everybody, i need some help. There is this girl called Sascha and i have been good friends with her for about 3-4 months. We were just friends when we first met and now we are really close. Yesterday on msn i asked my friends for help and they were really helpful. They told me to text her so i did. This is results. I texted her saying "Hey Sascha, ive been thinking alot recently about me and you, what im trying to say is im wandering if we can be closer". And she replied "yeah but i want you to come out with us b4 anythin x x x x". (us) is her friends. And im going out with her and her friends on friday?. what does it mean?

it meens she want ehr freinds to aproove of you be4 she dates you alot of girls do it not all but alot they want to know what there freinds think of you its nothing to worry bout jsut go and act yourself im sure they will like u after all ure not really trying to impress them u need to impress her and if u can impress her freinds in the process u will be #1

So does that mean she does want to have a relationship with me?

Hmmm...maybe.

There are two ways this could go. One: She needs her friends' approval of you or Two: She has asked you to go out with her friends and not one on one because she really doesn't have feelings for you but is a nice girl, cares about your feelings, and doesn't want to flat out tell you no.

However..even if that IS the case (and it very well may not be, I'm just speculating) that doesn't mean that you can't win her and her friends over. This is a great opportunity for you and you deserve props for having the confidence to just come right out and ask her for time to get to know her better. That confidence will serve you well in this situation and many, many others. Best of luck.
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.

Well im heart broken guys and gals... Yesterday we had a good time but when i got home, she wrote me a text saying "im sorry but i dont know if i want a bf, cuz if a boy trys to pull me, its hard to resist and i dont wanna cheat on you". and she also writ "i still wanna be very cloes to you but just not in a relationship...". Im heart broken but its life.... wat should i do now?

plz listen

i just wanna give you some advice from my point of veiw cause im dealing with this problem too except she wants to be with me but doesnt want to get hurt again ((e.i she doesnt want to break her heart again))

but just listen to what she says and how she says it because some girls just want you to go after them while others just need time to themselves

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMatt View Post
    Well im heart broken guys and gals... Yesterday we had a good time but when i got home, she wrote me a text saying "im sorry but i dont know if i want a bf, cuz if a boy trys to pull me, its hard to resist and i dont wanna cheat on you". and she also writ "i still wanna be very cloes to you but just not in a relationship...". Im heart broken but its life.... wat should i do now?
    Count your blessings. Sheesh- what a twerp that girl is!
    Spammer Spanker