+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i call it quits?

should i call it quits?

So i dated this guy for like about 5 months now. We met each other online. he is a great guy and all but sometimes I am not sure if he is all that into or even care about me. He went out with other girls and since he went out with other girls, I said to myself I might as well go out with other guys too. We saw each other once or twice a week. He kissed me on the second date which i thought was too fast and sometimes he would tell me he wants to make out with me and stuff. I think I gave him a bit too much pleasure that he wants more. But if I say no, then he will understand....

He told me he misses his ex when he's not around me, but when he's with me he thinks about me and he thought about me everyday and all. But I'm kind insecure, cuz I been fooled too many times. Im the gullible type and those type of girls that forgives easily... I'm weak and too soft-hearted and kindhearted.

I been ignoring for these past few days and he has been trying to get my attention but I didn't talk much. And he said that he was going to go on a clubbing with that girl he went out with once and I said we should just be friends and you go have fun and i go have my fun and i said u obviously miss your ex. He told me that girl reminds him of his ex and all. After he heard my reaction, he called me saying that he was just joking and wanted to see my reaction. he did this a couple of times and I had a reaction to it. But then it makes me even more insecure and that he can;t be trusted, but you know people have their own ways in making up lies and stories. So I am lost....

I feel like I don;t have a strong feeling for him, but I am not sure.... I think it's because he's going out with other girls makes me not trust him that well.... and I don't really flutter over him like crazy like I have when I had a crush or with my ex... is that normal? I don't know what to do right now.....

Yep, call it quits

Quit.. He's obviously sending mixed signals, and I would say some of his actions are just plain nasty. It's not nice to play with people's emotions, but you're too soft on him and you're actually allowing him to do this to you. So, he is.

Quit.. Before you get even more involved with him.

He's trying to make you jealous and insecure. He wants you to compete for his attention, to try to win him over. Don't fall for it. You were on the right track, telling him that you two should go your separate ways. He's just playing childish mind games with you, trying to manipulate you. Not worth your time.