+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What the hell?

What the hell?

I dated a guy about a month. He invited me to a house xmas party he said he wouldn't probably know many people at except one person. I went with him. We found a spot on the couch. He ended up disappearing for about a 1/2 hour at a time, popping back now and then. He finally came back toward the livingroom and was talking with some chic. I figured that was the one person he said he knew. He didn't attempt to introduce me so finally I went and stood near them. He still didn't introduce me. Finally she noticed me and said "Who's this?". He said "This is B". She said "How do you 2 know each other?" He hesitated then said "We've been dating a couple of weeks" (we actually met online, but I guess he didn't want her to know... which kind of pissed me off). Anyway, he continued to talk to her and didn't try real hard to include me in the conversation. I left and went back to the couch. Finally I went in within his view and motioned to him to come over to me. He put his finger up (like wait a minute) and continued talking for 10 minutes. I motioned again and again he put his finger up. Finally about 10 more minutes and he came over to me. I said "I'm not having a very good time. Do you think you can get a ride home with someone?" (I drove). "Nope", he said. I said, "The girl you know can't give you a ride?" "No", he said. I said "Well, how about I leave and come back and get you in a few hours". "You're not that cool", he said with a lot of skepticism. "I'm totally cool with that", I said "I'd feel better doing that than dragging you from the party since you seem to be having a good time". We discussed it for a while and he finally said "C'mon.. we'll both go.. it's just a party". He said goodbye to the host and his friend and we left.

I thought it was really weird he kept leaving me since he didn't know anyone at the party and we just met about a month ago. Then the fact he was talking so long to the one person he did know well and didn't ever attempt to introduce me. Was I just a prop for the evening???
    Last edited by nebulachich; 23-01-05 at 01:53 AM.

whats he like with you now? You said u met online...how long have you known each other and how long have you been seeing each other (since you properly met). Without knowing some more info on him and your relationship its hard to comment mate -x-
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Quote Originally Posted by schueys_girl
    whats he like with you now? You said u met online...how long have you known each other and how long have you been seeing each other (since you properly met). Without knowing some more info on him and your relationship its hard to comment mate -x-
    We had been dating about a month when that happened. I'm not seeing him anymore, but am still really bothered by some things he did. BTW.. I should add. He wasn't hitting on the girl he was talking to. She is the girlfriend of a good friend of his he's known for years.

I guess I'm just wondering if that's weird behavior in general.

Really hard to say cos like i said never met the bloke...but he just seems really cold and unfriendly in general towards you which you didnt deserve. Sounds like your well shut of him mate if you not seeing him anymore...
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn, what an ass.