+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Completely amazed at this situation.

Completely amazed at this situation.

Ok this girl that I used to like and talk to has recently texted me saying hey, and that she misses talking to me and the like. This is all three weeks after the told me to leave her the **** alone after I tried to chat with her casually. The tension started when she said we would only be friends rather then going further and i took that not so well but yet she said we will still be friends.

She started to deny ever liking me after that also despite her saying otherwise numerous times before then. Should I actually talk with this person again or just tell her to **** off? (not sure if those words are allowed here)

She sounds like a grey person, not a black and white, despite what she said.

So you'll never know where your arsehole ends and the holes in the ground start with her.

Better to walk away in my experience.

Girls who ask for only friendship, but expect the fruits of a romantic relationship are clueless connivers.

Leave them high and dry.

I totally agree with Doc.

Leave her high and dry. She is clueless man. When I first read your post I was under the impression that you got the very common " Let's Just be Friends" badge on you. However, you don't seem to be the type from your words and your intentions.

Tell her to take a hike.. You go find someone else worthy of your time and consideration, buddy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Get That Girl, Boy!
    Dating tips, Male Phsyche Reconditioning, Sex and Relationships

your signature has been mutilated by misombra.

you're welcome.

In this case her womanese "Let's just be friends" means "Let me f*ck with your mind" in understandable male language.

If you're into that kind of stuff, definitely stay in touch with her, otherwise, run for life and sanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]