First, a little about Me!: I'm 26, yet I've never been in a relationship. I came close once but ended up moving back to Cali. Anyway, most times, the thought of intense feelings for another person made me nervous so relationships always scared me. I never thought I could be girlfriend material. Now, I'll be 30 in no time and definitely feel I should be rising out of that mindset. This all dawned on me very recently (like 2wks ago).

QUESTION: What do you do when you're jonesin' real bad for one guy who's really nice, talented and is a really great hugger but doesn't seem to show sexual interest (let's call him Jon) and you have this really nice, tall, cute guy whom you know from work and does seem to show an interest in his conversation and maybe body language (not very good at reading it) (we'll call him Joe)? I find them both attractive but I'm more attracted to Jon. Also, I'd always loved the shape of his eyes and that's a key feature to me, so today I found out he's half Japanese. That's just sexy.