+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just need to vent.

Just need to vent.

Dated for a year and 4 months. She broke up with me for legit reasons and I reeled for a good month. I missed her and always thought about how great a person she was and how I ****ed it up.

She got a new boyfriend named Cornealius.

Then we started talking again and she said she didn't feel for him. She broke up with him because she said she wanted to be with me. It was going good until she went to a halloween party at his friend's house that she had already committed to. We weren't officially dating so this isn't exactly cheating, but we had done some intimate things the night before. And I even stayed up until 3 AM writing a paper for her class because I wanted to help her out.

Then she goes to this party the next night and ignores me until noon the next day. She answers my call and wants to come over. I asked her if they kissed and she said yes. I asked her if they spent the night together and she said yes. I can understand this since we weren't actually dating. We spend 2 really romantic days together, "hooking up" and also studying and dancing together in the morning today.

Then I can't get it out of my head. I dated her for more than a year, I know when she's not being honest. After about a hundred lies about what they did together, she finally ****ing tells me they had sex. Like lies upons lies upon lies about how they only KISSED and it was NOTHING and she was on her period and she felt horrible and how she loves me and wants to move in with me and feels intense love for me. She was bullshitting me for those entire 2 "romantic" days.

I then told her to get out of my house and haven't spoken to her since.

My issues with what happened:
    -She went to "third base" with me and had sex with him in under 24 hours.
    -She lied her ****ing ass off to me.
    -I wrote her stupid ****ing paper the night before she banged another dude.
    -She told me she was on her period while she was with him.

I just...I don't know what happened here. Can anybody enlighten me on how the **** I just got played like this? She was the nicest girl, I was the first guy that she ever had sex with and she was mine. Then this crazy slut shit, what the hell happened? I feel like absolute shit and I just don't know why this happened. Help...
    Last edited by tjtigers14; 05-11-11 at 04:59 PM.

Sadly, there are many users out there i speak from experience. Try financially supporting someone for 3 1/2 yrs then hearing oh ya i want someone younger, u suck, after they get a good job. Now he buyin her a house Lol. I want the white picket fence, the amazing love, all of it. And Karma is a bish. Its already happening.

I suggest you keep going to your therapy and in the meantime, while you're working on yourself and learning to be the best you that you can be that you stop contact with this girl. It's quite obvious that you two were not meant to be life partners and this relationship has run it's course. If you go zero contact and do your best to work on your own issues with the help of your therapist, you'll soon enough be over her completely and you'll be in a better personal frame of mind to form something meaningful and without drama within the your next relationship.

Treat yourself well, work on you.. forget her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

haha yeah I think you're right. Not gonna get upset over it, just have to use it to help me move on. Thanks