+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Vehicle matters to females?

Does Vehicle matters to females?

Hello ladies of LF. I'm not sure if this topic been discussed before but I wanted to ask you all on how important is it to you what kind of vehicle does a man drive? Can you tell a man from what vehicle he drives, like if someone was to drive a Hybrid car, sport car, luxury car, truck/SUV, Mini Van? What does it say about him?

I'm sure people see things differently, just the other day I had discussing with a some friends and they stated that people who drives BMW, Merc are cocky and stuck up while the ones that drives Honda/Ford are more friendly and easy to get along.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'll be honest. It matters but not to the point you might think. Who does want to drive around in a old beat up peice of shit? I don't but if I had to well whatever.

If a guy is drivng a big huge truck, or a gi-normous SUV type thing it's a huge turnoff. I am not a van of big vechiles, they guzzle gas which is 1- expensive and 2- unenvironmentally friendly.

If a guy is driving a hybrid, that means it's fairly new and it's kind of cheesy but the effort counts.

And last fancy cars are cool. Porshe, beamers, lexus I like those. I wouldn't infer however that said driver is automatically cocky. Some yes, of course. But I wouldn't just ASSUME he's a cocky asshole. Yes, they would draw my attention. Yes, I'd love to have a guy who has a sweet car and can drive us around in!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OMG I remember when I was at highschool every girl that had a bf with a car was called a 'golddigger' .Once my friend's brother drove us to school and when we went out of the car, everybody was looking at us with this 'what a bitch' look lol
    For me personally it doesn't matter.Of course it's nice if a guy has a nice car but it's actually whatever to me. Anyway one day we all become old,ugly, poor and we won't be even able to drive a car and it won't matter,because the only thing that will be important is if Your partner is a loving person and if You're happy with him .
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You think one day we'll all end up so poor we can't drive a car? Ummm maybe for you. But that's what my RRSP is for.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    You think one day we'll all end up so poor we can't drive a car? Ummm maybe for you. But that's what my RRSP is for.
    You didn't notice the 'and' between those both things I said right? Or You don't understand. I said '...one day we become old...poor and we won't be even able to drive a car (because of the AGE not the MONEY)'. Anyway You're not going to be a millionaire to drive Maybach or something. We most likely be driving some familly cars or something. I said poor , because anyway I for example plan on giving the money to my kids and grandchildren so they can get a proper education etc. I just want to have enough to have home and food and maybe some travel once per year, I don't need more.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I always think about this...Started with an RRSP awhile back and have saved up quite a bit so far. The thing is, being 70 let's say and having an RRSP only means something if you actually have pretty good health. What if you're like struggling to get out of bed every day like so many old people. Chronic diseases eating away at you. Man, i don't think i'd want to live like that at all. For me, i've realized it's what i do in my younger days that is more important..If i get to 60 and feel like i accomplished so much and was happy, i don't care if i die. I've been way too responsible i guess so even in the really younger days i knew how to organize myself and all that. Now i don't try so much like in the past.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I think a car is a reflection of your personality. I wouldn't even give the time of day to a guy who drove a yellow Avalanche or a Hummer. I think Mini Coopers make guys look totally gay and I can't make sense of spending upwards of forty grand on a car, so any guy doing that would strike me as insane.

I want a guy with a car that can fit all of our camping gear in it and make it up the mountain.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There in lies the difference. I like cars. I'm a car girl. Me having my nice car will be be second only to the house over my head (in terms of possessions). So when asked if my partner having a nice car is important? Well yeah because I have 2 nice cars, I'd like him to add to my collection not take away... At least it would be ideal for him to have a nice car. Luckily he brought a porsche into our life while I brought a nice work vechicle and a wrx.

EJ25 FTW! lol

I drive trucks just to keep you daft hippies away.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "daft hippies?"

I have an old, shitty, beat-up oldsmobile. Bought it for $2k, I've had it for 5 years and it still works grand. It never really deterred me from dating or having girlfriends, though one of my exes, a really snotty bitch, refused to be seen in it with me.

Guys usually have nicer cars to compensate for a lack of something else... personality, penis size, etc. I suppose the bottom line depends on where you're from. If you lived in NYC you probably wouldn't have to worry about a car. In the midwest, it's another story. Of course, at some point you probably will buy a car. It doesn't make sense to invest in an overpriced vehicle when it depreciates in value right off the car lot. Just buy a decent one and keep it squeaky clean. If it smells good and it's clean as new, you're good to go.

A lot of girls REALLY care about what car you drive from MY experience. You shouldnt worry about it though. A girl who doesnt wanna be seen in your car isnt worth your time. I'd hate to think a girl was into me because of what I drive anyways.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/24096-what-does-your-car-say-about-you-men-better-drivers.html[/url]
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like nice cars, tbh. My fiance, when I met him, drove a newer domestic vehicle and I didn't think twice about it because he was nice and it seemed like a 'nice guy car'. No ego attached, and nothing to suggest he was a hillbilly. He is however, planning to buy some sort of BMW after our wedding and I'm admittedly quite excited about it.

I have to admit I'm leery of men that drive Escalades, large trucks, or anything 'lifted' - you know, with the giant monster truck tires on it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast