+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im so disappointed....

Im so disappointed....

Okay....

So my bf and I just made it to a year. We see each other every day and we spend all weekends together. I moved from the US to europe so here I have very little friends, he's friends come hang out very often.
    We've had talks and one day I asked him his priorities...... He put a family member before me, he said Im in second place and that really shows.... Im the kind of person who takes care of everyone, in fact people call me the mother of the group, Im always taking care of him and he's my number 1 priority, I want him to be happy and I want things to go well for him.. but apparently he doesn't really worry about me.

We're supposed to be in it for the long run.... as he says.... but I dont get that feeling.

Yesterday I took a stumble when I was out hiking, I maybe fell 15 feet or so and got pretty beat up. When I got to his house he barely took notice, after I washed up he and his friends insisted on going out at night, I couldn't say no. He asked me if I was alright didn't even wait for my answer and said yes to his buddies.....

I was limping since I twisted my ankle pretty bad and he wasl ike, oh you are hurt, maybe we should have staid. and then ignored me.

He's pretty rude today to me, he didnt even wait for me to go have breakfast, he didnt even offer to bring me anything..... why is he so mean?=
    Did I do anything?

If he was the one hurt I would have been with him, brought him breakfast, I dont know I would have taken care of me, and he's barely noticing me...

I feel so bad....and alone.

- The hopeless romantic.

[URL="http://tequierocb.wordpress.com/"]http://tequierocb.wordpress.com/[/URL]

i reckon move on. tho i do get the impression from your post and other post's that you kinda enjoy being a victim. why would you stay quiet about being hurt? makes no sense. he can't read your mind. anyway you have said already in other threads you created that things are not good....so move on.

and if he is ignoring you on purpose it probably has something to do with you constantly calling him and irritating him to be 'on time' for this that and the other. he's probably just reacting to you. in your previous thread i said that if someone keep calling me to 'remind' me about something i would ignore them on purpose. too much whining can be very irritating and makes him feel less of a man and he will probably break up with you if you keep treating him like this.

also this could be a sign that he has started the process of break up....he wants YOU to break up with him and he may get too mean for you to handle...so he's guilt free if you do the breaking...
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 19-10-08 at 10:21 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I must agree about her enjoying being a victim but you choose to be naive about these things.

The other thing is, no man wants to marry somebody that's going to mother him. You may take that as a weird kind of compliment, but I remember resenting my mother for trying to be too...motherly.

You moved all the way to Europe for this dude? How long from the time you "met" to the time you moved? I suspect that you'd bend over backwards for this guy in hopes he'd be impressed with you. Instead he takes you for granted and then you mope about like a sad puppy dog. It sounds like you're more of an accessory to him at this point.

Try this.

Stop trying to care for him like mommy would and stop acting like a hurt puppy. Try finding some other people to hang out with and develop your own plans. And yes, you can always say you don't want to go out. If he throws a fit or threatens any kind of harm to you for doing so, it's time to fly back to the United States.

when i see that name i think they're saying i love you to charlieboy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Time to move back to the good ol' US of A

People change.
    As I have observed, in a relationship,
    guys are just good a first. Really dunno why.

I'm not generalizing this. This was based on my
    personal experience. But there are those guys
    who are good also. It actually depends on the personality
    of the person.

Ask him if he still needs you. Tell him what you have observe,
    his treatment towards you. If he says nothing then leave him for awhile. If he ask you to come back, then set a condition. That he will change his treatment towards you.