+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pubes, To have or Not?

Pubes, To have or Not?

Hey from a girls perspective, do you women care if your guy has a hairy bush? Would you prefer it trimmed? Clean shaved or waxed however it is done?

Guy's, How many of you actually trim shave or wax whatever. Do your girls care or prefer it one way? Or are you just happy with the way it is? What would be the best way to just be clean shaved or waxed whatever?

I may possibly be thinking about doing it. I just trim right now but I would personally prefer it all to be gone. Waxing and shaving seems scary though o_O. Knowing how to properly do it would would be great.
    Last edited by Jbleezyj; 17-06-08 at 06:18 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eww... shaved males = little boy.

Trim, please.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i buzz mines.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Ehh...my ex liked it shaved. I didn't like doing it but whatever, the rewards were worth it. First few times I had the itchiest crotch and red bumps that were hell. God it was soo embarassing. But I got pretty good with that razor after a while, how many guys do you know that can shave their nuts? lol sorry for too much information.

I just keep it neat and trimmed now. I'm a pretty hair guy and if I let it get too long I get knots...lol.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 16-06-08 at 06:48 AM.

As Vash said, most girls find men with no hair to be like little boys. My gf doesn't care what I do with it.. but I like to trim it.

I wonder how men feel about females on this issue...to have or not? Are they like little girls if all is removed? Oops, I should make another thread, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I wonder how men feel about females on this issue...to have or not? Are they like little girls if all is removed? Oops, I should make another thread, sorry.
    I'll reply in your thread if you make it.

Tone Guest
    Keep it trimmed on both sides.

Ehh...I hate shaving, both my face and downstairs. I prefer to keeep it trimmed though.

haha alright I guess I'll just stick to trimming because it does seem more easier to manage and less dangerous/painful.

I've had fully hairy and I was not crazy about it... It makes it waaaaay less appealing to suck a guy's balls if you have to stop every 5 seconds to pick pubes out of your teeth.

My current boyfriend trims the top and shaves his balls and I think he couldn't be sexier. I actually *want* to put his balls in my mouth now! But it's really a matter of personal taste.

If you want to try going bare, by all means give it a go! I wouldn't recommend a wax for the first time though, unless you have a relatively high pain threshold. Mine's super high, and it still hurt like hell the first time!
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

How difficult it really is to shave balls? Thinking about it scares me a bit.
    Don't expect anything.

It's something I wouldn't want to do. I'd be afraid of cutting it. F*ck that.

Not like there's a lot of hair on my balls anyways. I figure if I just cut it low with scissors I'll be fine.

lol, men want women to endure the pain of waxing, plucking, and shaving (women too risk nicking) yet men say they are too afraid or concern about pain, nicks, etc..strange indeed. Grow some balls!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I trim my ball hair down, too.

Nothing like having your balls sucked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast