+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Texting

Texting

What is the texting edicate between a guy and a girl what are "talking"

I been talking to this girl mostly texting for a month or so now and she will text me really happy and good stuff sometimes. (like 3am on my bday just to say happy bday, or other stuff). Then other times we'll be planning something for the upcoming weekend (That she initiated) and then dissapear and won't reply till the next day. (Do girls really ignore texts that long for game like hard to get??)

I dont want to be over bearing or text too much (our texts are normally 2-3 hour responce times on both sides...but when its 12 hr it gets super fustrated.

EX. Today we were txting about this weekend and she wanted to hang out. so asked if she'd be around later and i'd call her to plan this out. she didnt respond to that and i called her and she didnt answer or return the call.....few hours later i txted her saying i think i have solution of the weekend plans....and i bet she will respond to me tmw.
    **Does this mean anything...good or bad or am i overreacting in my head? remember shes the one that initiates everything and asks me to hang out and such

etiquette not edicate...

She's just not that into you would be my summary of your post.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

from my experience....whenever i'd be lonely or mad at my boyfriend i'd text back. Whenever i'd be with my boyfriend, I would ignore the texts.

bcgirl...whats that mean