+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get the Chemistry on a date?

How to get the Chemistry on a date?

Okay, if you have watched The 40 year Old Virgin, you can tell the couple do Not have chemistry all the way to the end. I do not know why they got together in the end. Now, if you compared with the movie Wedding Crusher, I can see Owen knows what he is doing on a date. The chemistry is there in Wedding Crusher.

The question is: How to get the chemistry on a date? What is chemistry? How to start the spark? I believe if the chemistry is not there, there will be no second chance .

I think this is a very complicated issue. Please explain and give some inspiration.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You cannot create chemistry; it is either there or it isn't. However, one tip I can give you is that it is all in the eyes, so be sure to look women straight in the eye or you might miss it if and when it is supposed to happen.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    You cannot create chemistry; it is either there or it isn't. However, one tip I can give you is that it is all in the eyes, so be sure to look women straight in the eye or you might miss it if and when it is supposed to happen.
    oh my gosh! eye contact is so crucially important, it's ridiculous!!!! (but don't be creepy though!). it also helps to create some sort of physical contact...nothing illicit...i mean, just casual...or playful if you can get away with it.

but in the end, chemistry is not something you can create against the grain, so to speak...

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    You cannot create chemistry; it is either there or it isn't.
    And if you don't know.. now you know, you know.