This is a continuation of another thread I made. I have this crush, and we got to the point where we're friendly and stuff. But I get the feeling she doesn't like me, but thinks of me more as a friend. She gives two signals that might mean she likes me. In class (college art class) she stands really close by or sits right by me. She smiles a lot when we talk too, I doubt I've ever seen her make another facial expression. (She's also shy so I think it's also kind of because I talk with her the most during class and she doesn't have anyone else to really be around or talk to). But that's all. She's never caught my gaze when I look over at her during a class. (And I moved where I stand to get a different angle on what I'm drawing, and she moved right across from me, on the other side of what I'm drawing.Strangely enough, our eyes never meet.) They say that people tend to compliment you if they like you. Yeah... None, not that I'm digging for compliments or anything. And it's not like I'm dressed in such a way that any compliment to me would be sarcastic. Just no hints of liking me. And texting? Texting is just a horrible mess. In a different thread, someone said I talk too much about games, so instead I tried to avoid that and have more of a non-gaming conversation. The text I sent is left unreplied since Yesterday noon, text being, Hey, what's up? And that happens really often even if it's not about games. Yeah... Last time I sent her a text, she replied about two days later LOL.
So with that in mind, I was thinking, maybe I should just be a friend and not be a lover.