+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help

Help

Need Help
    Alright so there is a girl that I truly love. We were best friends from the first day of school and remaind friends ever since. For 10 year we were extremely close, and began to date as freshmen in high school. It wasn't the best relationship, on both our parts, but she seemed happy and I was too. Then out of nowhere, she breaks up with me, telling me that she doesn't want to talk to me and that she found someone else.

Now obviously I was extremely mad and distressed at the time, turning to all sorts of remedies (fighting, drinking). I slowly got over it, and began to look for a new girlfriend. I met and dated several girls, but none of them had any impact on me compared to the first girl (call her S).

It was then that I realized all my mistakes I made in the relationship and how I could have seen the break up coming. It was also when I realized that I love S and still want to be with her, regardless of what she put me through.

She is happy with her boyfriend and they have dated for almost 2 years. We have talked a bit lately, but she doesn't know how I feel about her. For the moment I just want to repair my friendship with her. Im glad she is happy, but what should I do. I know I love her, but don't want to intrude on her relationship. Also, should I tell her how i feel?

this is sa repeat post. she is happy with her current bf, to try and break them up is a no-no.
    its time to move on. relatioships dont' happen because 1 person wants it badly (when th eother person doesn't).

work on healing yourself, moving on, and find something that's availbale and who wnats you back.

that's it. no other options here.

What you need to do is apply more genuine love to this situation, to try and convert this self love into mature genuine love. From here you`ll want for next to nothing for yourself, nothing of her, because your primary consideration shall only ever be to her ultimate happiness. I think perhaps that you are a jealous and possessive lover, but this is only love the emotion, it`s razor sharp and double edged, so far less emotion, and far more genuine love next time. It`s the only nature of love which genuinely exists, and it is content to see the object of that love happy. Do n`t kid yourself, I sincerely doubt that you would currently be over joyed with once a month quick chat friendship. How about your innate drive? I think you may possess more than a few psychopathic traits?

Quote Originally Posted by richiro View Post
    this is sa repeat post. she is happy with her current bf, to try and break them up is a no-no.
    its time to move on. relatioships dont' happen because 1 person wants it badly (when th eother person doesn't).

work on healing yourself, moving on, and find something that's availbale and who wnats you back.

that's it. no other options here.
    First time I disagree with you
    I don't really mind that
    Also it's exactly what the boy did

As to wether you should let her know:
    Yes. It is best to play with open cards. Tell her how you went wrong before. Make there no doubt in her mind that you will - as long as you have contact to each other- will seduce her and do everything to get together with her

Friends don't lie to each other

If she stops speaking to you then
    You know she simply doesn't feel anything for you anymore
    If she doesn't- then give her 100% until you can't take it anymore
    Then give her another 20%
    No one is worth more then 120% of your will and dedication
    Last edited by Hooo!; 20-02-17 at 04:05 AM.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.