+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wandering Thoughts & Dreams of My First Love..

Wandering Thoughts & Dreams of My First Love..

My first love, a woman who I spent two and a half years with, has been in my thoughts lately. I had a dream of her the other night, and even woke up looking around for her. I was the one who originally ended the relationship between us, about 6 months ago. I felt that I wanted something new, someone new.

However, I haven't found anyone who really caught my eye or made my heart pound. My recent thoughts and dreams have made me think that I made the wrong decision. But, this girl, is the type of girl who can have anyone and I wouldn't be surprised if she has found someone new. I'm nervous to throw everything out there, and get denied.

My initial idea was to ask her out for a cup of coffee but I'm open to any suggestions. What would I even say to her?

Yeah man, sounds like that ship sailed 6 months ago. But, how did it end? Bad terms? Mutual? If it was on decent terms, I would be honest with her. Don't be surprised if she devastates her heart, probably like what you did to hers.

Think about this though... What makes you think the same issues won't come up again? Breakups happen for a reason my friend, apparently you didn't learn your lesson.