+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fataly struck by love

Fataly struck by love

To start with, am a software professional working for a software organization for quite a good amount of time. I had been in relationship called friendship with a girl who works as an hr in the org which i work. We talk to each other daily. Though we have given this relationship a name called friendship, but we have come to such a position that she knows my weaknesses, strengths, likes, and dislikes. We share in common a lot of interests in common. She her self one day during our conversation confessed that i reminded of herself. The way i let myself go out of line to help her even though she doesn't need, has raised some doubts in her mind about my affection towards her. Which is quite true to every extent. Bright point is that i will be proposing her may be next year in jan. Dark side is that she a strong opposer of love and all that. Plus she is three years elder to me and she comes from a different caste, which am pretty sure of resistance from her parents. Please some one help me with this deadly crisis I need serious help out because i have started to see her in my dreams..

If you're "in love" with her, just tell her, in a way that won't bother her if she is so opposed to love. If the two of you are as similar as you mentioned, you shouldn't have a problem.

Take some risks in life.
    I ought to know better than to do what I do, but I ain't no quitter.

Jumping from a friendship relationship into marriage (if I understand correctly) doesn't work in US culture very well, it will shock baffle and confuse her I think. By all means share your thoughts, but don't spring a proposal on her!

Thank you

Thanks for the advice. But wht if she rejects my proposal?

Quote Originally Posted by dukenukem View Post
    Thanks for the advice. But wht if she rejects my proposal?
    The good things in life aren't free - sometimes you have to take that chance or wonder "what if" for the rest of your life....

If she rejects you'll be upset for a bit, but life will go on, and there will be other girls. Don't sweat it too much.

thank you for your share ,very great

Yess

See its not like am a 12 year old kid or a teenager that i if i loose one i get on to some other guy. Am in love. And as far as i know it happens only once. She has become my life. How can one loose his life and look for another one???

Sorry

Sorry i meant another girl.

HeLppp

Hey i proposed to her and she rejected as expected and also she has stopped chatting with me. I dont want tht to happen. Shall i tell her that i was playing a prank on her

Quote Originally Posted by dukenukem View Post
    Hey i proposed to her and she rejected as expected and also she has stopped chatting with me. I dont want tht to happen. Shall i tell her that i was playing a prank on her
    Oh boy... this was what I was trying to prevent from happening. At this point you may have really scared her off. If you want to maintain the friendship you shoudl probably try to play it off like a joke, or as some Christmas fun or what have you. This is very delicate now, and in all honesty she will probably need some space since she may have freaked out.

Don't harass her, maybe send an email or text or however you were communicating normally like nothing ever happened, but back off the frequency a little bit.

Be prepared for her to never speak with you again though, it can really scare off some women.

Then

Then can i tell her that we can be good old friends like we used be. is that a good option

Helpppp

Hey guys i spoke 2 her few days back for not speaking talking with and she told me that she was in shock over my proposing to her and told me to give her some time for her to comeback. How should i take that as?????

Give her time, what else? Chill the **** down, man.

Sure

But are u sure tht she is gonna comeback???? How can i chill down???? It s been 2 weeks she has not been speaking with me. Any how i have decided tht i wont speak to her this entire week. How abt tht???

Suicide

Heyyyy its getting over my head. She is not replying to my messages. Am totally frustrated. Am gonna commit suicide if she continues to do that.