+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Truth or not?

Truth or not?

Hey,

Ok, have a problem here and need some advice. I'm 20+ haven't had sex (this isn't the problem)

I'm in a relationship now for awhile and I'm getting distinct vibe she wants to take me to bed. I feel I am hurting the relationship by avoiding it and the only reason why I am avoiding is because I know she's experiance, I'm not, which probably means I'm total crap; so what do I do?

Do I just tell her I don't have experiance and suffer whatever consequence from that? Or do I just not say anything, go through it, and just have her think the sex is just bad with me?

If you're to the point of sex in a relationship, you better be serious enough about it to tell the truth about being a virgin, and she better be serious enough to not care.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Isn't she a nice girl? If so, you should definitely tell her you are hesitating because you are afraid of disappointing her. Better she know you are inexperienced than just plain bad in bed. Inexperience can be solved, you know.

Good luck, and be sure to use two forms of birth control when the time comes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First off....are you ready? Do you want to have sex w/ her? If so....then you need to be honest with her. Or at least let her know your not very experienced in that area. I don't think its a bad thing to be honest....becuz.....is your thinking of going that far with her.....then she should be willing to listen to you and take what you have to say seriously.

If you aren't ready...and feel only the pressures from her to have sex.....then don't do it. Chances are you will regret it.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Tell her you're a virgin. IF you've been going out for a while...it means she likes you...and I'm sure she'll be okay with it. She'll probably be charmed by it as well.

You can also tell her you are a bit worried about your performance.

Truth though? Having sex isn't about "performing" or how good or bad you are. Not with someone you care about. It is about communicating physically what is going on for you emotionally. It is another language.

You can start by just making out kissing and slowly lead up to the other stuff. That'll help to reduce your nervousness also.

Quote Originally Posted by Anything
    Hey,

Ok, have a problem here and need some advice. I'm 20+ haven't had sex (this isn't the problem)

I'm in a relationship now for awhile and I'm getting distinct vibe she wants to take me to bed. I feel I am hurting the relationship by avoiding it and the only reason why I am avoiding is because I know she's experiance, I'm not, which probably means I'm total crap; so what do I do?

Do I just tell her I don't have experiance and suffer whatever consequence from that? Or do I just not say anything, go through it, and just have her think the sex is just bad with me?
    GO with the second choice, just maybe you are a natural. I think the only thing that makes you suck in sex is if your nervous, sound like you will be.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    Be honest with her. Let her know it's your first time and so you'd appreciate any advice she has for you (find out what SHE likes) and just take your time with it, be very attentive to her, enjoy yourself, and let instincts take over.