+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interested or not?

Interested or not?

I've been into this girl for years and am also friends with her on an ok level. Recently shes been texting when she is out(Drunk) telling me how shes had a crush on me for years and is interested in me. One day I decided to bit the bullet and reply to one of them and said lets meet up for coffee the following week. She replied saying shed love to. Day before she says something has come up and thats was it. a Couple of weeks later we were texting and the incident came up. I said straight out that I must have picked up the drunk text the wrong way and apologised. She said she wanted me to think that she was interested but she chickened out last minute. She said she has really been into me for a while and offered to meet that week. Again the day before she says college work has built up and offered to reschedule. At this stage im beginning to think she is looking for attention!

nooo she is deffinalty interested! especially if shes telling you and when she is drunk! girls can get very shy, trust me. to give her confidence, let her know how you feel or surprise her one day and see her out of the blue, good luck!

You will not know if you don't try, ask her out Are you interested?

I'd just ask her out. And if she fails to turn up, then she's a waste of time and don't bother with her anymore.

She knows you are into her and using it when she feels down and lonely. It is absolutely no win situation for you, I am sorry. I had a number of "friends" just like that and the honest answer: you are better off without her.