+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK...here it goes...(please read)

OK...here it goes...(please read)

My GF and I have been going out for 2 months almost. We are both 20 so we are still young. The thing is...she is almost never in the mood to make out but when she is, she is really good and wild!! Another thing is that we almost never french, only when she does get into her crazy moods. We always give eachother pecks but i don't find that to be enough. I want crazy make out sessions with her. She says that pecks are cuter. Whats wrong?? I turn her on but then she backs off. She says STOP it tickles to much when i kiss her on the neck or when i go underneath her bra and massage her nipples. When she is in her crazy moods, she gets on top of me and we start making out and she lets me suck her nipples. Why isn't she turned on?? Even when she is, she backs off, WHY??

It sounds like she is avoiding becoming too aroused in an effort to avoid becoming sexual prematurely.

Also, you may slobber too much or use too much tongue when you kiss.

I like your response. She is still a virgin and doesn't want to lose her virginity until marriage. I'm a good guy and I respect that she doesnt' want to lose her virginity. I'm a virgin also. I do love this girl and I don't want to lose her. The thing is my last GF and I would make out all the time and thats the only thing i miss. The thing is, I feel more of a friend than a BF when she does this too me. And it is true, I might use too much tongue. Any more suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by latinlover
    Any more suggestions??
    Not really, except that it probably isn't a good idea to compare her to your previous girlfriends. Not everyone wants to spend heaps of time with someone else's tongue shoved down their throat, and I - for one - think that a little tongue goes a long way.

Try less tongue, and make sure you aren't slobbery. You might actually consider talking to her about her preferences.

shh!]Not really, except that it probably isn't a good idea to compare her to your previous girlfriends. Not everyone wants to spend heaps of time with someone else's tongue shoved down their throat, and I - for one - think that a little tongue goes a long way.

[QUOTE=Try less tongue, and make sure you aren't slobbery. You might actually consider talking to her about her preferences.[/QUOTE]

What should I ask her specifically. She tells me that pecks are cuter and everytime i want a real goodbye kiss. not a peck so I ask her "Why are you doing this to me" and most of the time she smiles and giggles and replies "Do what"?

King Zarathu Guest
    Less can very well be more

See, in my opinion, I think you should talk to her about how you feel. How do you expect her to know about any of this unless you tell her? It's not like she can read your mind. My suggestion is ask her why she does that. Make sure she knows that you respect the fact that she wants to remain a virgin.

However, I wouldn't ask her if you use too much tongue. It is more than likely that if you do, she'll lie about it to preserve your feelings. Just try using less tongue and see how that works out.

gg intelligence -.-

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    Less can very well be more

See, in my opinion, I think you should talk to her about how you feel. How do you expect her to know about any of this unless you tell her? It's not like she can read your mind. My suggestion is ask her why she does that. Make sure she knows that you respect the fact that she wants to remain a virgin.

However, I wouldn't ask her if you use too much tongue. It is more than likely that if you do, she'll lie about it to preserve your feelings. Just try using less tongue and see how that works out.

gg intelligence -.-
    The thing is...she does know all of this. She does know the fact that I respect her. She knows how I feel. Its come up alot recently. She does say she doesn't like making out in the car? I don't know where else.

The thing is...she does know all of this. She does know the fact that I respect her. She knows how I feel. Its come up alot recently. She does say she doesn't like making out in the car? I don't know where else.
    So maybe she doesn't like kissing as much as you do. I wouldn't take it personally if everything else is okay. By the way, it is also possible that you are having a little problem with bad breath.

Everything else is perfect and I dont' have bad breath. Today before she came. I brushed my teeth thourgouhly. I think she doesn't like kissing as much but I still can't understand why it doesn't turn her on? I just found it wierd. Like today I asked her "Why doesn't kissing turn u on like other girls" and she was like other things turn me on. You just have to find out.

Well then, there you go. You have your answer.

I'm a virgin also.
    You may want to rethink your ScreenName.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    You may want to rethink your ScreenName.
    Damn you beat me too it.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Im quick like a cat TAVS; you, on the other hand, react like a Koala Bear.
    (They're slow, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Im quick like a cat TAVS; you, on the other hand, react like a Koala Bear.
    (They're slow, right?)
    I'm pretty quick on the F150 forum I follow....I'm the Repost police.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I'm pretty quick on the F150 forum I follow....I'm the Repost police.
    That's because the majority are inbred hicks, probably running sub 100 IQ's. Surprised they could log onto a computer....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast