+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I dont...know how...

I dont...know how...

Agh...

Ok, so this is my first ever relationship.
    Everyone knows she likes me, I like her.

So last night I dropped her off at her house and walked her to her door.
    We say goodnight and I lean in to kiss her.
    She kisses me back.

The only thing is... it was pretty bad. No. Let me rephrase that. It was horrible.

I know it's not her fault. And so does she. Because that was my first kiss.
    We know we like each other enough so she's like "oh my god" sort of laughing and I continue that for another second then we finally part.

So I know she still likes me, and we'll still stay together...

BUT OH MY GOD.

I don't know how to kiss... Oh my god. I don't know which way to move my lips, or anything else. On tv you see people at 90 degree angles here, but then only 10 degrees there...

I seriously don't have a clue what I'm doing.

I just really want to know how to kiss so that next time I sweep her off her feet.
    ...Any help?

just keeping kissing... practice makes perfect man, the first time i kissed i had a good teammate so i had no problems, but frist time i had sex was like terirble haha i couldlnt get more than a semi on and it was just all in all bad

King Zarathu Guest
    Practice on a pillow or an object without feelings, like my ex.

Tone Guest
    LoL that sucks man.

Like they said just keep practicing... my first kiss was amazing, so was my first time having sex.. I feel lucky.

King Zarathu Guest
    My first kiss was with a girl four years older than me. I was so..scared of her lol. I never thought of doing anything further with her than touching her ass.

as everybody said, practice will eventually make you better. But this might be a pointer: start slow, don't slip her the tongue immediately. Just let your lips meet slowly and tenderly and go from there. Slowly you can make the kiss more intense depending on how she reacts. And DON'T THINK! let your feelings do the work for you.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

Not to change the subject or anything,
    My first two kisses were kind of... blah - not horrible like you're saying, but nothing really exciting. I think part of it was because I was thinking too much - "Oh my gosh, he's about to kiss me! what do I do?" The anticipation lasted longer than the kiss.
    My next kiss, however, was amazing - and I think part of it was because the guy kind of surprised me. I went to give him a hug and he just suddenly took my hand, turned my head, and started kissing me. I didn't have time to think about it.
    For a first kiss, gentle is definitely better... hopefully your lips are nice and soft... and I'd say not going in for a 5-minute long makeout session is a good idea. If she likes it, she'll probably keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    My first kiss was with a girl four years older than me. I was so..scared of her lol. I never thought of doing anything further with her than touching her ass.
    Did she have any hair on her upper lip? For some reason I felt compelled to ask this question at this time. Weird.

As for the original thread topic... Just practice. Practice makes perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm
    Not to change the subject or anything,
    My first two kisses were kind of... blah - not horrible like you're saying, but nothing really exciting. I think part of it was because I was thinking too much - "Oh my gosh, he's about to kiss me! what do I do?" The anticipation lasted longer than the kiss.
    My next kiss, however, was amazing - and I think part of it was because the guy kind of surprised me. I went to give him a hug and he just suddenly took my hand, turned my head, and started kissing me. I didn't have time to think about it.
    For a first kiss, gentle is definitely better... hopefully your lips are nice and soft... and I'd say not going in for a 5-minute long makeout session is a good idea. If she likes it, she'll probably keep it up.

def agree on that ^^ anticipation is a spiteful whore.

Oh honey.......give yourself a break, it was your first kiss!!!

Try not to build it up too much and stress about it, just go with the flow, you'll soon get the hang of it!!!

Keep Kissing, it will come naturally to you!!!
    Your virginity is like a bubble, one prick and it's all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    my first kiss was amazing, so was my first time having sex.. I feel lucky.

Tone...you are lucky!! first time i had sex, was bloody awful!!!
    Your virginity is like a bubble, one prick and it's all gone.

Tone Guest
    I'm sorry, Tweedy.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She sounds like a nice girl with a good sense of humor. Why don't you just ask her what she likes, and let her teach you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yeah it was a while before I had good kisses, i mean I once dated a guy who just plain old sucked even after two months of kissing him plenty it was horrible, and now after a gazillion kisses the french kiss is something that just never comes outt right however you don't need tongue for a passionate kiss, so it's all good...so basically practice...on the back of your hand...on an apple...with your gf, as you get used to each others style the kisses will get better...
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast