+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pls give me some advice

Pls give me some advice

we are specail friend . it means we use sex for communicating. Because he has just broken up with his gf. im so stupid. I know he is sad and depress. thats why i wanna let him get hope back. Come to his house - talk to him. listen to him - make love with him - cook for him

I try to take him for going out with me but couldnt. When i come to his house, he didnt treat me properly. No drink, no food, no ask about me. Just make love and sometime he sings , play guitar, play piano.

He always tell me - DONT GIVE UP . keep my time keep my affection for him. Someday he will reply. Oh my god. Im not superwomam but i have hope and i hate to be alone , wanna have long term relationsip

But today i used the another nick and chat with him. hope that he will be happy (Sure that he know who i am). But he is angry at me and told that i am playing game. He dont wanna talk to me anymore. Dont answer my phone , dont reply my mess. invisible me

What should i do. I am so confuse. Let him alone and stay away or continue to make him better

Pls give me some advice

we are specail friend . it means we use sex for communicating. Because he has just broken up with his gf. im so stupid. I know he is sad and depress. thats why i wanna let him get hope back. Come to his house - talk to him. listen to him - make love with him - cook for him

I try to take him for going out with me but couldnt. When i come to his house, he didnt treat me properly. No drink, no food, no ask about me. Just make love and sometime he sings , play guitar, play piano.

He always tell me - DONT GIVE UP . keep my time keep my affection for him. Someday he will reply. Oh my god. Im not superwomam but i have hope and i hate to be alone , wanna have long term relationsip

But today i used the another nick and chat with him. hope that he will be happy (Sure that he know who i am). But he is angry at me and told that i am playing game. He dont wanna talk to me anymore. Dont answer my phone , dont reply my mess. invisible me

What should i do. I am so confuse. Let him alone and stay away or continue to make him better

With all due respect.. i'm trying my best to understand what in the world you're saying here... So to break it down in plain english, you and this guy are friends with benefits (sex), but you want it to be more than that. So at first he had a gf then she broke up with him and now you want to make your move... And it's just been more sex but no emotional connecetion on his end. Is that about right?
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

You should grow up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You should grow up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]