+ Follow This Topic
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]... just use one of my choices from the last round.....either Get Out or Shape of Water.

Ok so you Dollhouse suggest Get out. What movie are others suggesting for this season?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Maybe make a new thread and tag all the people you want to be involved in the 10th round, so they see you are making up a new season, don't think all read this thread [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION].... Okay, Get Out is mine I think breathe123 said her movie for you a page back.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] For me maybe A Ghost Story with Casey Affleck. Isn't horror, I think they say romance/drama/fanatasy but it is an odd movie so might give some discussion because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    What you too Lovebroken?

Topazlight just want more like family oriented movies. Not a specific genree.
    I just meant me too as did you want me to give a movie suggestion since I am not part of your guys' movie group I only pop in on movies I've seen or actually willing to go to movies and see.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Should we wait for GLYC to put in his review on your movie, [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]? I think he is only one not to review it yet.

As for next round movies ~ You can keep this ~ Euphoria ~ in mind for mine. Unless you don't want new movies included?
    Yep ~ here was my post & movie choice.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Do we have a theme of any sort for the next round? I honestly haven't really been able to think of any movie suggestions for a while.

Ok lets have a theme family movies then.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Ok lets have a theme family movies then.
    Will the movies posters already submitted work with the theme now? Should set up a new thread to let everyone know your theme and what you want to do for this new season.

What kind of movies do you consider family?

Bumping not for new information but just to keep it open for us and to avoid the amount time passing lock.

[MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION].. since pcmaster picked your movie to break the tie if you would like you are now tagged to run the next season 11 review. Lots of time to think about it since pcmaster's thread just went up for Season 10.

I am not sure I would like to run a movie review, is it okay if I pass, I think it would stress me out too much trying to bring so many together and put it all together too. Thank you though, topazlight.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

That is okay, [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION]. Lots of others preferred not to run a season as well, absolutely under no obligation whatsoever. Might end on ten seasons for now, unless someone else wants to carry on to 11? I am happy we took it this far

Thank you for understanding. I think the conversation might be slow in latest movie thread because of the spam on here and the fact no one monitors this website.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

I think, like myself, people get busy in life and internetting gets pushed aside.. but agree, with you, all that spam deterred logging in.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to topazlight For This Useful Post:

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast