+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can I be 100% sure he likes me? And what to do?

Can I be 100% sure he likes me? And what to do?

Well, we have been talking trough msn a couple of months, he has the entire time been very positive to everything I say and do. He has told me about rather personal stuff since the beginning. The entire time he has been flirting with me, but these last weeks he has said stuff like: "I will kiss you unconscious." And he sends me kisses and tells me how he would always protect me.
    He becomes awkward any time I say something even slightly complimenting to him though, like he is embarrassed.

I dunno what to do if he is into me since it would be rather impossible for us to be together for at least the next 3 years, I must be honest and say that I do have some feelings for him as well. Though not as strong as his for me.

Have you ever met him in real life? Is the reason you can't be together for three years the fact that your parents won't let you date until you're 16?

See what happens when you leave it all up to my imagination? Give us some more details.
    Spammer Spanker

I am 16, the problem is that he lives in a different land.
    In 3 years I will be 19 and I might go to a university out of Norway.
    We both have a dream to end up in Thailand.

Maybe I'm getting old or something, but I just don't understand these online romances where there isn't even a chance of something happening in real life. How is he going to protect you from the other side of the world?!

I'm curious. How old is this guy?

Online you can never be 100% of whether they really like you and they could be telling a thousand other people, the same as they are telling you.

3 years is an extremely long time and to invest in someone that you don't know for real and have never met. You could talk to this guy for the next 3 years, meet him and he just does not live up to your expectations. You may not live up to his either, then you would both have wasted all that time.

I think that these online romances that remain online and for years are kinda stupid. If there is no chance that you will meet and soon, total waste of time IMO. I'd rather be out meeting 'REAL' guys, rather than invest years in some one I may not like when we meet....what an utter waste of time that would be.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 10-07-10 at 07:05 AM.

I know and I agree, it is really stupid. I don't think I should do this, I just don't want to not talk to him. I like talking to him, and I don't want him hurt.

It is really stupid. I don't think I should do this, I just don't want to not talk to him. I like talking to him, and I don't want him hurt.
    I agree really.

He is 18 years

The message was to short