+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She ignores my advice, continues to follow her friends

She ignores my advice, continues to follow her friends

Hi guys, I hope I can get help here >,<

My gf and I been dating for 2 months now, just had anniversary on the 11th. We usually spend time talking using messenger and playing MMORPG. We are in a long distance relationship.

We have ups and downs occassionally but we were able to resolve that peacefully over the net. But today, she tried to ask me for a "rare item" (in the MMORPG), she said she wanted to give it to her friend. Well I know who this friend of hers is. That guy and another guy were the dupers (duplicator of items) in the server. The game masters (the police of the game) have banned them but they returned. My gf have been friends with them for a year or so.

I told her I don't have it yet because I suspected they would dupe it. Usually I will help her friends whom I trust. I felt bad because I don't help them when they are her friends. I explained the situation to her. Then my gf confessed to me that she and them were planning this duplication. She knows I would against it, thus never told me about it. She just needed that 1 rare item and they would accomplish their "mission". Then after confession, she told me to forget it. I told her not to "join the dark side". She never replied. Then I told her I would give that item to her but I will quit the game. Then she repeated forget it. Then I asked if she gonna find someone else to give her the item, she said yes. I told her, I'm very disappointed.

Look guys, she likes this game a lot, I have given her every items she could ask for. She doesn't lack anything. There is no need for her to even work for the items like everyone else in the game (I told her this also). Let alone hacking the game. I can't believe she ignored my advice and went ahead finding that thing to dupe. After I told her that, she never replies again, then I said my last sentence that she doesn't listen to me but follow her friends when she knows they are wrong. Said goodnight and logged off.

What should I do?

are you listening to yourself? you and your girl are having a major fight over an imaginary item in an imagery world! get of your butts and start having a real relationship is all i can say.

Real relationships FTW!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

wow. youre right. thanks! i know what to do.

LMAO that's funny. yep....gamers, time to go outside.