+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I fall to easily?

Do I fall to easily?

There has to be someone else out there that has felt the pit of your stomach wrenching.... I met this women once or twice before and she is my friend's sister. She was married before but had bad physical abuse from the assho** known as her husband. Divorced now with 2 kids (both as beautiful as their mother) and 24 years old.
    Everyone joked around about hooking me up with her on a trip we all went on recently. I was not interested even slightly before seeing her because I really don't like being that way.
    During this trip I was kinda pushed to being her partner for the halloween horror houses. At first I thought it was because she didn't have any money, the poor girl has 2 children to raise while she goes to school at night with a full time job and obviously no real support from the ex.
    She hadn't gone out and really done anything in quite some time because of her children so this was her first real night out without them.
    The more I talked with her and the more I got to know her the more I wanted to know her better.
    I just couldn't wait to get into the next house that would scare her so she would wrap herself around me for protection against the guys with bloody masks and chainsaws.
    Further on through the night she tells me she has a boyfriend of about a month and isn't sure if he was even going to be staying in this country. She stated that she doesn't really go outside her circle so she hasn't really experienced other types of people besides those close to her circle.
    With the 1 month bf aside, I really felt like we had a connection based on her body language and the way she reacted to us talking.
    I sleep talk alot and my friend said that I was talking about this gorgeous mom and her awesome children (he had no clue that I was already into her).
    Everytime I was away from her I had the wrenching feeling in my stomach and I still do today. I hope this goes away but what am I to do?
    I have had this happen to me before several times. Am I really into this person or am I just a idiot? Please help!

I think it sounds like you get emotionally involved way too early. You might want to reign that in... it is rarely considered a good thing in a woman's eyes.

Thanks for the advice as I believe you are right. What could I do though?

I don't get like this with everyone but it seems like a flick of a switch for me when it does happen.

Is there a way to control it?