+ Follow This Topic

Thread: relationship status

relationship status

if a woman at age 27 going 28 in a few months and is still having relationship with this lesbian aged 27 for almost 5 years already,and right now, the lesbian's status is "complicated" while the woman's status is "in an unstable relationship" , does that mean, there's still a chance they'll break up? ...am not being an anti lesbian nor an antagonist, i just can't read mind of the woman I like/love

Quote Originally Posted by hiccup View Post
    if a woman at age 27 going 28 in a few months and is still having relationship with this lesbian aged 27 for almost 5 years already,and right now, the lesbian's status is "complicated" while the woman's status is "in an unstable relationship" , does that mean, there's still a chance they'll break up? ...am not being an anti lesbian nor an antagonist, i just can't read mind of the woman I like/love
    Why are you in love with someone that is in a relationship?

How Do you think we would know what peoples facefk relationship status means to them?
    Why are you not getting help from a professional councelor for your unreciprocated feelings instead of coming to a forum board?

Why are their ages even important in this situation?

Why do you differentiate with "the woman" and "the lesbian" when if the "woman" is in a relationship with the "lesbian" then that would also make "the woman' a "lesbian" as well?

If they're still together when they've been in a relationship that is unstable and, they haven't yet broken up, what makes you think that they'll suddenly overcome their shitty existence and "the woman" will run into your disillusioned arms?

Wowzer~ O.o
    P.S. I just read your posting history. Hows about you get off of facebook and try living in the real world for a bit?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-02-12 at 12:27 AM.

heh?, what do you mean professional councelor ? LOL

again, am just asking for opinion, not answer questions..

again, am just asking for opinion, not answer questions..

disillisuioned arms.. wowzer...

wowzer, and you think I don't live in a real world now? ...ho ho ho

Are you high?

To answer your questions:

1) a relationship status on facebook means nothing. Do you know this "woman" at all, or do you just stalk her facebook page? If you know her, then why not ask her directly (if you "love" her, I'm assuming there is at least a close friendship between the two of you)?

2) This "woman" has been in a relationship for 5 years. You haven't met any other - available - woman to "love/like" in the meanwhile?

3) Not that it matters (see points 1 and 2), but are you even sure this "woman" is bisexual? Cause if she isn't into guys at all (I'm assuming you're a guy because of the anti-lesbian comment), then what are you even talking about?
    Last edited by searock; 04-02-12 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hiccup View Post

What do you think? Anyways why are you pursuing a lesbian for? Lesbians only like women, that's why they are lesbians.