+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do girls want to be #1 priority?

Why do girls want to be #1 priority?

My last 3 relationships have ended b/c I haven't had enough time for them, and I'll tell ya stright up, bodybuilding is my #1 priority....then football, school, and my social life, which would be my girlfriend.

They all 3 used to throw a ****ing fit when I turned down offers to go out with them...well first of all I don't drink or do drugs, and most girls drink....so when they wanted me to come to a party and have a good time I knew they would drink and everyone else there would be drunk and I would probably have an OK time, cause I am amussed by the behavior of drunks...but I ussually have to get up and condition at 5am....so I need sleep...utherwise I will overtrain...so I turn the offer down, and they get all upset...and it puts them in a bad mood and I explain my point of view and they can't understand it, cause its so night and different from their's

I haven't had a "relationship" witha girl for sometime now do to this, and I'm tired of girls that just want my dick cause I'm on the team

bigten

hmm, if i was your girlfriend..i'd bitch too. Not because you seem like you dont pay attention to them at all..but because you whine like crazy. If you think that girls are going out with you for your "dick" and if you're sooooo busy..like you claim to be...maybe you shouldn't have a girlfriend right now. It's obviously not working out for you. oh, and by the way...school should always be before sports. because, between you and me..your spelling sucks.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    hmm, if i was your girlfriend..i'd bitch too. Not because you seem like you dont pay attention to them at all..but because you whine like crazy. If you think that girls are going out with you for your "dick" and if you're sooooo busy..like you claim to be...maybe you shouldn't have a girlfriend right now. It's obviously not working out for you. oh, and by the way...school should always be before sports. because, between you and me..your spelling sucks.
    Ok, your a ****ing asshole

Thanks for the help

King Zarathu Guest
    your a ****ing asshole
    first of all: *you're NOT your, because it's ..'re the apostrophe replaces the A in YOU ARE--which reduces itself to *you're. YOUR is for things that you own. for example, take YOUR dildo out of YOUR ass

Steve2004 has been here for a while and is pretty experienced with dating, so i think he would know just a LITTLE bit about dating. and because it's only YOU against THREE++ girls that have done the same thing, take a look in the mirror and try things differently.

school DOES come before sports, and your spelling doesn't suck, it sucks DICK, more than my school slut!

you say steve is a ****ing asshole because he tells you the truth and tries to open ur eyes?

hey... bend down a little bit.. a little bit lower--come on... come on you can do it, cooooome on... *ziiiiiiip* BAAM

now shut the **** up

nicely said.

and bigten..i haven't told you anything you didn't already know. And...if you didn't know..then you're dumb, and you were going to hear it sooner or later.
    Last edited by Steve2004; 03-11-04 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    first of all: *you're NOT your, because it's ..'re the apostrophe replaces the A in YOU ARE--which reduces itself to *you're. YOUR is for things that you own. for example, take YOUR dildo out of YOUR ass

Steve2004 has been here for a while and is pretty experienced with dating, so i think he would know just a LITTLE bit about dating. and because it's only YOU against THREE++ girls that have done the same thing, take a look in the mirror and try things differently.

school DOES come before sports, and your spelling doesn't suck, it sucks DICK, more than my school slut!

you say steve is a ****ing asshole because he tells you the truth and tries to open ur eyes?

hey... bend down a little bit.. a little bit lower--come on... come on you can do it, cooooome on... *ziiiiiiip* BAAM

now shut the **** up

Ok, so I'ma have someone proof read everything before I post it to make you ****s happy... and I'll ask god for forgiveness tonight for my lack of proper spelling.

Don't tell me how to have ****ing my priorites, football is paying for my college. I don't need your advice in that area

Quote Originally Posted by BigTen#95
    Ok, so I'ma have someone proof read everything before I post it to make you ****s happy... and I'll ask god for forgiveness tonight for my lack of proper spelling.
    thank you..you wont regret it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen#95
    Don't tell me how to have ****ing my priorites, football is paying for my college. I don't need your advice in that area
    hmm, then i would advise that you dont bring it up. Because we could really care less about your college, and your football.

King Zarathu Guest
    we could really care less about you too if you're going to be a worthless **** like that.

""""""school DOES come before sports, and your spelling doesn't suck, it sucks DICK, more than my school slut!""""""""

I know no-one has my back here, cause everyone hates me, but you tell me not to bring it up, and I was merly responding to his post. So he shouldn't bring it up, either way this whole things stupid as all hell

bigten

King Zarathu Guest
    a piece of advice:

don't start threads about stupid shit everybody is going to disrespect. i've been here for a long time man--don't disrespect people like us who have been here long because it will end up biting you in the ass.. as in BAN

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    a piece of advice:

don't start threads about stupid shit everybody is going to disrespect. i've been here for a long time man--don't disrespect people like us who have been here long because it will end up biting you in the ass.. as in BAN

Absolutely, I understand completely, I am a vet. at M/F forum, got a ton of respect there, those are my brothers in the brotherhood of iron. We expect respect from EVERYONE, b/c thats what we show to everyone, sure there is confritations, but there very mature and constructive.

The problem is ever since I came here from my first post I was disrepected

I'm not gonna sit back and let someone shit on me, I'm gonna bite back

Thats why bassically all of my posts have had so much anger in them b/c when I got here an individual was a smartass to me...put a very bad taste in my mouth

Bigten

King Zarathu Guest
    hmmm.. i can understand that. i forgive you, and i expect everyone else to. we'll give you another chance but don't **** it up. just love everybody back like we love you for who you are.

if you **** up the next chance you get banned, i'm sorry.

love you guys

if you **** up the next chance you get banned, i'm sorry.

love you guys
    -chuckles-

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    -chuckles-

See what the **** is that!?

you don't have to ban me I'll leave, I don't understand this Steve guy

King Zarathu Guest
    he's laughing at my retarded comment

it's ok you don't have to mind him--his dad dropped on his head a few times n shit, and umm yeah dude his life wasn't good his mom didn't love him and stuff.. bad

hahah just playin'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast