+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she interested or not

is she interested or not

ok, i met this girl about 3 months ago, at first we had great chemistry and we were both very talkative. She also asked me when do i work so she can drop by when im working, but she never did. Later on, she started to fade away and was talking to me alot less and seemed disinterested when i talked to her. After that, I still told her that we should hang out soon. She said "yeah, that would be nice". So I asked for her number and she took it and wrote it in my assignment notebook. After I asked for her number, She seemed slightly more interested when i was talking to her. So i called her up on a wed and talked to her for 5 minutes then finally said "hey, we should hang out on fri.". She responded by saying "Yeah, call me, and we'll meet up somewhere". So then I called her on friday and said " Hey, do you still want to do somthing today". She said "Yeah what do u wanna do". I said " You wanna hangout at the mall". Then she said " Yeah, I have to go tanning and run some errands and then I'll call you back". But she never did. After that, I thought she was just disinterested so I just backed off and left her alone. But then two weeks later she got extremely flirtatious with me. She even grabbed my biceps and wrote "I Love(Her name)" on my shoulder. Then the next dayshe took my assignment notebook and wrote "I love you". She even asked what I was doing winter break but I didnt ask her out then either. Is she interested or not....nd sorry that this is too long

I don't know if she's interested, but I think there may be more than one of her in there. Either that or she's just not getting the response she wants from you. She sounds like a bipolar attention whore.
    Spammer Spanker

Gosh what a girl! She might be having another guy or then she's just playing with your feelings. In my opinion she thinks you're a nice guy, but doesn't necessarily want to be dating with you. Don't let her to bounce you around.

What's the situation today? Is she still imposing herself to you? What is your opinion about this girl right now? Do you still like her though her behaviour is pretty bumpy?
    Last edited by clampdown; 25-02-08 at 05:34 PM.
    As I said, I never repeat myself.

hahah...o man. She's building her fan base. She's collecting guys so when she feel unloved by the guy she truely likes, she'll resort to you for attention. Chill, don't get too into it. It's just casual flirting.

Nothing wrong with girls who build guys databases by the way. They put out just as well
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Just to ball-bust her..

Tell her:

- Look (her name), I think you're a really "nice girl".. and I like spending time with you and everything.. but I just want you to know something..., we're just friends.. I just want to be clear about that ok? I hope you're not "too upset" or anything.. are you sure? Ok, great!.. so.. blah blah blah

Just say that next time you're together and she touches you.. watch how differently the chase turns out to be..

The trick is.. "nice girl".. that's like the worst thing to say.. it's almost as if you can't find anything good to say about her.. and you have to use generic filler.. "nice".. anyway.. she'll feel it comming on.. slowly.. and as that uncertain fear builds.. BAM! "we're just friends".. oh no you didn't! "what? what does he mean we're just friends? why? doesn't he like me? why doesn't he like me? everyone likes me.. i'll just have to try a little harder with him".. that's her thought process.. and as it's taking place.. you're slowly leaving that thought process in place, and letting her hold onto the "bad/loser" feeling of you not liking her.. "ok?" (she'll say "yes", she has to).. "I hope you're NOT TOO UPSET".. (when she says "no".. she's not agreeing to "no, i'm not upset".. she's agreeing to "no, i'm not TOO upset".. which means that she's agreeing to the fact that she's upset to some degree or another.. "are you sure?".. that will act to break any ground she has later when she tries to deny it to herself that it bothers her.. then she'll try to quickly rationalize against it by trying to deny it to herself as the two of you are still talking.. "i'm not really upset.. no.. i'm not.. I don't care.. right?.. ugh..".. and eventually, the feeling will start to creep in.. and she'll realize just how much it's starting to bother her..

Now, I can also predict the urge for girls to jump on this and say the classic.. "ugh, only someone really insecure would feel that way.. blah blah".. And to that i'm going to say 2 things..

1. This woman, is highly insecure
    2. Everyone, especially women, are very insecure.. and to some degree or another, this takes place.. in everyone..

When you feel that she's in a satisfactory chase-mode.. and you've pushed her away enough times, and had her try desperately to jump back to your lap enough times.. you're ready to take down the LJBF that YOU put up.. and start to reward her with more obvious signs of "interest" and not just "acceptance".. to let her know that now.. "I know that you want me, i'm just doing you the favor to let you know that i'm starting to like you too"

PS. In the future, please, don't deal with this crap.. don't be afraid to stop and say explicitly.. "excuse me, why the hell are you writing on me? I love you? Why are you writing that? Go ahead.. take your time, i'm waiting..".. be a man, not a little boy.. and not some rug for people to walk all over.. I know you've probably been fed crap your whole life about "Be a man and confident in yourself, and just tell her how you feel, don't do these things, don't stoop down to her level, you don't need to do these things.. blah blah".. well.. after you do it.. let us know how it goes.. and then you can pick and choose which advice you want to stick to and follow.. completely up to you..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

To me it looks like she is interested. I would suggest you set up the mood and then ask her if she is enjoying herself with you. You have nothing to loose. Post here what happens next. Thanks.
    No links in signatures.