+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A drunk mom that doesn't care anymore.....

A drunk mom that doesn't care anymore.....

My day yesterday-
    First thing I woke up and got ready for church. My boyfriend then came to pick me up at 10:00 am then we went to church. When we got to his house his dad, my boyfriend and I went to the gun show, everthing thing was perfect until my boyfriend and I went to my house. When we got there my mom was so drunk and she kicked me out of the house. Then when i went home again she kicked me out of the house again and she just mad me cry. do any of you have a drunk mom that doesn't care anymore, like this
    Later ya'll

LeahSueDolton

READ: Screaming for attention.

I believe her. No one turns out with so many issues without help from their parents. Leah - does your father live in the area? Or another relative that is more responsible than your mom? Maybe you should go stay with them.

How old are you?

She's 14. Her pic is in the gallery.

Yeah, I agree with shh! Her parents must be messed up in some way. Whether they are abusive or just neglect her, I'm not sure which.

I wonder if her mom is hot......?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I wonder if her mom is hot......?
    Dude, good question. I think we need photos.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    this is why i say that advice was better a year ago
    Are you referring to my delightful post?

well i dont' want to live with my dad because then i wont be close to my friends. and i did talk to my mom about it last night when i came home. and i told her how i felt and she wrote me a letter saying-Good Morning chels- (thats my name) Matthew said I kiched you out yesterday. If this is what i said to you, i didn't mean it. Please forgive me. I'll give you NO excuses because there's no good excuse for my behavior. I won't drink like that again for a long time. I can tell you that. I'm very sorry. I hope you have a wonderful day at school. I'll see ya later, I love you with all my heart- Mom
    Later ya'll

LeahSueDolton

Thats great. Hope she follows through. If not, it sounds like she can at least understand where you're coming from. Don't cut her any slack in the future and always remind her of the effect she has on your life.

More importantly, learn from your Mom as I did from my father. Alcohol is not a toy. Use it wisely.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

your mom is a mean drunk. does she drink like that all the time?

Its all your fault..If I was your parent I would hope that I would only drink alcohol..frankly I'd be tempted to drink poison.

as lloyd would say, that's not right.

you know, there are times when i realize the 'insignificance' of my own personal problems. sometimes, i have a tendency to think, that the world revolves around ME, and MY needs. having said that, there are times when i think of how lucky i am, to have the most caring family ANYBODY could ask for.....

.....this is one of those times.

I really don't know what to tell you, OP'er. Maybe life has a different challenge for you. Maybe you were supposed to live this type of life as a youngster, because it will give you some sort of STRENGTH in the future...

...and maybe, this particular STRENGTH (whatever it may be), will lead you to a life of success.

If you can get through your problem, then you will LEARN from experience. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you keep a positive outlook on life (even though this may be difficult).

The least you could do, it think about all the good things in your life. do you have clothes to wear? do you have any major dissabilities? do you have food in your fridge?

I've learned (over the years), to appreciate what you DO have, as oppose to what you DON'T have...

...in time, you will realize that the things most important to you - YOU ALLREADY HAVE!

i hope my words make sense,

again, good luck in finding your own feet in a world that is sometimes hard to understand

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast