+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies: Have you dumped and regretted?

Ladies: Have you dumped and regretted?

Hi all,

Given that I am currently in this situation (I'm a dumpee), I'd like to get an understanding of why this happens.

My gf dumped me about a month ago, because she said she could not see a future together and no longer loved me. She never showed any signs, and did love me deeply at one stage. We were together for 2.5 years, and living together for 2 years of that time. We did almost everything together.

I'd be interested to hear from those girls who have dumped their bf's for similar reasons, how they felt, and if they ever regretted it. Did you get back together, and did it last?

Thanks for your time.

my 2 cents

Each situation is different.

Did you ever fight?

I was in a long term relationship, it ended, we each had our moments when we wanted the other back, not at the same time though, which was just another sign that we did not belong together.

I try to not have any regrets.
    I may have regretted it a little when I missed him at first, I was lonely, he had become a bit of a habit.

I know now it was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

I do not regret breaking up with him, but I also do not regret our time together. It was a learning experience and I am who I am in relationships now, stronger and kinder, because of it.

-mildwild
    1) You cannot love someone you do not know. You can only love the image you have of them in your mind.

2) Have you ever told the people you love that you're proud of them?

3) You're one in a million, the universe is big, there is famine, there is war, but that does not make your life, your emotions and feeling, or your goals small, only you can do that.