+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ex gf found new bf already!

My ex gf found new bf already!

Hey everyone

I feel so shit rite now. This is all hurting me because my ex girlfriend was also my best female friend beforehand. Our friendship at college has just got better and better and eventually we started going out. It only lasted a month tho and i was devastated. She moved on quite quickly though and that hurt cos now it's almost 4 months (4!!!) since we split up and she's just told me on the 30th Dec that she's now going out with someone else. I'm so lost and i hate myself for still feeling this way about her.

I know i can't do anything about it but i don't know if i can be around her as a friend for the moment, it just hurts too much. When she told me we got into a big argument and the friendship almost ended rite there. She was willing to end our friendship over a guy she's only known for 2 months and that scares me. I think im gonna say that i need some space and time away from her, but i duno how long it will be before she gets pissed off and fed up and doesn't want to take me bk as a friend?

"The hardest thing you can do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

that's the most truthful sentence i've ever known.

Someone pls get bk to me, most of my mate's just say they "dunno what to say". I reli need some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by magikpumpkin
    "The hardest thing you can do is watch the one you love, love someone else"
    Very True......sad to hear about that man...........dont worry dude there are millions of other girls out there for u.........there is always som1 4 som1......u just have to wait until the time comes

Are you ****ing kidding me? 4 months and you think she "already!" found a boyfriend? That's something you say if it were to happen...oh...say...2 weeks after you got dumped. Get over it. She's done with you.

Busy yourself with others and go out a lot with your friends. The more you sulk, the more you end up like the rest of the losers on this forum.

Good luck.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

in his own has way IKE hit it right on the head. By your own admission you 2 only dated a month, and now four months later shes dating someone else. trust me that is no big deal. i dated my last b4 for about 2 years and i had a new bf about 4-5 months after the break up. 4 months is a long time to heal......especially if the relationship was only a month. you need to start getting over her, to be this distraut over it probably isn't that healthy. Maybe you need to start dating to get your mind off it. Good Luck in whatever you decide to do!

really dude... not to play down your pain, i understand what you're going through.

I lived with my gf, we were together just over a year... we broke up and she was out with a new guy before i even found another place to stay... (2 days).

Life does go on. Just take it as it is. You have to understand that it takes 2 for everything. If you want her and she doesnt want you, thats just the way it is. Find someone new you want, and that wants you. It has been just over a month since my gf broke up with me, and I just found someone i find interesting and attractive this weekend at a rock crawling competition.... imagine that... i thought my ex was the greatest match for me, then i find someone just as beautiful who loves rock crawling and wheeling just as much as i do. DON'T GET DOWN, IT WILL GET BETTER!

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowEverything
    Are you ****ing kidding me? 4 months and you think she "already!" found a boyfriend? That's something you say if it were to happen...oh...say...2 weeks after you got dumped. Get over it. She's done with you.

Busy yourself with others and go out a lot with your friends. The more you sulk, the more you end up like the rest of the losers on this forum.

Good luck.
    While I agree with some of your advice in an odd sort of way, your attitude toward our members is quite impalling. This is a forum for helping, having fun, and god knows what else..but please do not discourage with comments such as your last sentence. Thank you.
    Last edited by Innova; 03-01-05 at 11:13 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Well, I was in worse situation from you, from a 15 months relationship, my ex started going out with another the next day.

Yeah I was in a two year realtionship, she got over me (well not completely (long story)) in two weeks, she was with somebody else. I won't lie when I say it took me a little longer then that lol. However ya just gotta make an effort to go find other things, hang out with friends, etc, etc.

If you get attached like this within a month, your gonna have to self-evaluate yourself because wearing your emotion on your sleeve like this is not good, as well as some other things.

Take a little time, give some effort. Sitting around will just make things worse, and you'll just be wasting your life away, letting any sort of long term pain sink in is just not worth it.

Go online and talk to me for example! HAHAHAHA! I shall make you sane!

Yes dear, you have that magic ability...because your Barry Trotter: The Magnificant!

No!! I'm the devil with the black dress on!

Yes, this new development is true. I much like you better as the Devil with a Black dress on lol. heh

Ooo la la! I LOVE this new skin! T'is brilliant! And I think this black dress is sliding up reaally back! *Pulls it back down*

:O uh..uh *becomes speechless*

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    wearing your emotion on your sleeve like this is not good,
    sloan fan?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast