+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex appologizing after 8 years

Ex appologizing after 8 years

The first guy I was ever with when I was 16 contacted me the other day to appologize for treating me badly. He used me for sex and had a online gf/lead me on/we had gossip drama etc.

He said he felt really bad for hurting me and hoped I could forgive him....I told him i appreciate the appology because he really hurt me and there was no reason for it. But I was glad he had the courage to appologize to me and take responsibility for his actions even if it was 8 years later. I told him it was learning experience I hope he learned not to treat people like that in the future. He is coming down at christmas and wants me to meet his current serious gf. WDYT?

Also, do you always hear back from exes even if they ended on really bad terms? I heard back from a ex-one night stand a few months ago but decided not to go through with it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like someone may have grown up and had an epiphany. You should go meet them if only to meet the woman who may be responsible for his growing up. Could be interesting.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh