+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this women hurt from the past? Or is it just me?

only YOU can help me...

How's it going everyone.

Heres a little insides on my situation. 18 Years old both of us. High School both of us. Yea i know laugh it up.

Well it started about 2 months ago. I started talking to this girl I am really interested in. She is beautiful to me. She is about as perfect as perfect can be to me. We used to talk a little bit early in High School like in 9th and 10th grade, and from what she told me recently I remember all the funny shit i used to do during classes and that really sparked her. I wish i knew that 4 years ago

Anyway, i know i didnt screw up anywhere in my plan to get her. I didnt do anything stupid and after all the ups and downs and turn arounds ive had over women in the past, this one i was for sure that i didnt screw up.

And to my suprise it worked. SHE actually asked me out. How suprised was I. I was totally interested in going with her and so was she. And then the time came around for our day to come and i was about to tell her when i was going to pick her up.

This is where it gets sour.................stick with me you have to read this

I ask her when she wants to be picked up for our date and you have to realize this is our senior year. She said she wanted to go out with me instead of going to the homecoming dance. And then what a hippocrite. Shes like "just go" to the homecoming dance tonight. Yup thats what she said to me. And at that point i was speechless. I knew at that point and time that she didnt want to go out with me. i was thinking in my head why would you say this to me when YOU were the one who wanted to go out with me!!!!!!What a hit in the heart.

So not knowing what to say i just said **** it and figured she was just playing litle mind games with me like every other woman has practically. then after that weekend i talked to her and pretty much told her off and called her a traitor for ditching me. and then what a woman, turnes it around and says that im the traitor because i didnt go to the dance. and i explained it to her that you said yea just go, not go with me. so we got back on track after that. i am not one of 2nd chances at all.

next week

so i decide ill give this a second shot. i ask her if she wants to go on that date since you blew me off(guilt usually works) so shes like ok but i dont know which day this weekend. guess what friday comes around and shes absolutely nowhere to be found. so i talk to her on aim on saturday night, first time i can get in contact with her by the way, and shes like my sister came in from new york and blah blah blah and im sorry im bad at keeping commitments and it wasnt a lie either.

here we go again 3 weeks later

her car died and i offered her a ride to school and to take her to get a new battery and fix it for her. ohh well see she says. well i guess she took it to the mechanic or what ever. but at this point i realized there was no hope for me or her ever having anything more than a hi bye school relationship.

and the sad part of this all is that she talks to me all the time.
    she shows no body language so i cant pick up on anything.
    i cant see if shes interested.

and then!
    here comes by break
    she tells me TODAY that shes feeling like shit because her mom's boyfriend is there. shes gone through 2 divorces in her life. and now her mom and this boyfriend are getting serious. and i truly think that shes mixed from her mom and the boyfriend thing and i dont know what to do. its driving me nuts.

id appreciate any advide you can dish out
    awan
    Last edited by ltj5253; 02-12-04 at 08:11 AM. Reason: no hits and i really need this advice

So not knowing what to say i just said **** it and figured she was just playing litle mind games with me like every other woman has practically. then after that weekend i talked to her and pretty much told her off and called her a trader for ditching me. and then what a woman, turnes it around and says that im the trader because i didnt go to the dance.
    "Trader" is actually spelled "traitor". It got me very confused. You might want to edit your post and fix that to keep others from getting confused.
    id appreciate any advide you can dish out
    You're welcome, boss.

ohh i made sure of that thanks

id really appreciate some feedback
    im in utter confusion

My guess is she's having mixed feelings. Umm I may be wrong but has she ever been sexually abused? Coz she behaves like i did after being abused. She wants to go out with u but is scared and confused (that's why there won't be any body language) I'm taking a bit of a stab and i'm probably wrong so don't get to worried about it.

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah.. I was abused too and it really ****s you up, even guys man it sucks, except mine was over two years heh heh it was cuz they though I was a sexy 6 year old

Anyways, as we all know, women do things just to get reactions out of you. Maybe it's that she wants more attention. Try doing the exact same thing to her and watch what happens. The next week, try giving her lots of affection, attention, and send her roses.

Hey man, shit happens and we just gotta move on, but if you have any questions my aim s/n is LTsK8eR2gO

whats funny about it was that at the beginning, when i started talking to her again after all those past years, she was like REALLY interested. REALLY. but then it just wore off really quick. REALLY quick. you see what i mean. its so wierd. and now again she is really nice and interested again. what i did was i purposely avioded her a week during thanksgiving, so then she could see how it was without me. and now that we see each other everyday again. its really changed, its like she missed me. but i still think that shes afraid of relationship because of mer mom and that boyfriend.
    awannn

Gees there are some sick people out there. Oh well they can only hurt you as much as you let them i suppose

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by heddy
    Oh well they can only hurt you as much as you let them i suppose
    lol what was i supposed to do? kick their ass? pull out the glock 27 9mm? lmao that woulda been great.....****ers

Quote Originally Posted by ltj5253
    what i did was i purposely avioded her a week during thanksgiving, so then she could see how it was without me.
    oh god damnit dude! i'm at that point right now where i'm avoiding my g/f for two weeks. dude.. does it work?! does it have the same effect? i'm really worried it won't work. yesterday she called sounding all nice and happy and squeezed time to apologize for not calling yesterday, but i quickly said "it's fine.. i can't talk now i gotta go" and she was like "why?!" over and over again but she got the same answer "i just.. can't" and she like "oh.. talk to you later then" and i said "bye" and hung up.

**** man.. does it work?

What i meant that if you dwell on it then it damages u more sheesh you don't want them to ruin your life so i choose not too and i don't even think about it at all nowdays it doesn't bother me coz i decided to move on.

King Zarathu Guest
    oooooo i see what you mean. yeah, i figured shit happens and now i actually joke about it with my dad like "ehhh sick ****ers gettin turned on. i must have been a sexy 6 year old" heh it's fun sometimes.

sk8er, if theyre interested in you, then avioding works. its one of the best ways to find out if they actually want you or not. but you have to do it right. you just completely aviod contact with them for a week or two. the key word is completely. the other key thing is that you have to do it for absolutely no reason whatsoever, no anger. so it leaves her thinking, hmmm what did i do. and then they realize that they miss you. and then they realize that they are not the only fish in the sea... you see where this is going. good deal bro. have fun!
    awannn