+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's madness.

It's madness.

First before I start I'd to say that I don't think this situation is all the guys fault. But I am really confused right now.

Okay so yesterday I went on my second date with this guy I've been talking to. We're both fairly eccentric personalities.
    However, this " date" was.. horrible.
    First he picks me up and we go to a tea place and drink tea in his car and talk a little bit here and there.
    He kept asking me what I wanted to do, and I suggested the movies but he said he really didn't feel like doing that then I suggested eating somewhere but I had told hm earlier that I wasn't very hungry. So, lol, he goes to Mcdonalds, I didnt get anything. Hot date right?

Afterwards we're talking some more and I tell him about how I'm home alone tonight and just don't feel like cutting off the date so fast because of that. So he suggest I go to his place and I agree.
    Probably shouldn't have agreed but what can I say, I'm young and reckless.

We get to his place he ask me if I want anything I say no so we start to watch a movie. Of course this leads to making out. Then he goes " Oh I'm tired, are you tired" and hints towards his room, Need I say more?
    So he lays down and we start making out again my shirt goes off his shirt goes off.
    He gets on top of me then just..gets off and says " well that was fun"
    Of course I'm like " wtf...", I mean our pants didn't even come off and he was clearly still turned on. So we start cuddling again which leads to other stuff but in mid blow job he says " we should stop before this goes to far"
    So I get off go to sleep the end.

The next morning I wake up he cooks breakfast.
    Now I'm am honest person so when he asks if its good I say decent, without thinking. Which was a bit rude.. but not a big deal, so he starts ranting about how my opinion of food just doesn't matter to him anymore because I told him I don't really cook with salt or pepper which according to him means I know nothing about good taste. Lol...
    I let it go.

Things calm down we're watching tv again, he makes me tea which I like my tea cold, so I let it sit. He taste it and says it's like warm water then just pours it out before I can even get a second sip.
    Then he sits down again all calm, so he asks me what I want to do today and I say " I'll do what you do" which to him was " weird"

We're talking again while he does his stuff, and I pick up his pocket knife which is really small and say " this isn't very scary" and he says " it's not meant to be scary, but I'll show you what is"
    and he goes to him closet and comes back with a shot gun.. Lol.
    well I have a bad histroy with guns so automatically.. I get pretty upset.
    and I start to act sort of just nontalkative, I mean I couldn't help it, that was not cool to me.

But I get over it and sit back on the couch and tell him I feel gross because I hadn't showered today and ask if I can use his shower.. which he says is " weird" and then says " okay I'll take you home so you can shower"

Gets his keys, shoes etc etc..
    In the car the fight begins, he just starts criticizing me on and on.
    " why do you say 'what' all the time?, that's so annoying"
    " why are you so undecisive, that so annoying"
    I mean he goes.. on .. and on.
    So of course I try and explain myself and I hate annoying people so I of course say sorry about a million times.
    He ask if I had a good time and I say no.
    he ask why and I say " the sex wasn't very good you made me feel rejected..."
    and he goes on about how if that's all I want that this isn't going to work etc etc.
    He says I'm demanding then I ask him if he'll walk me to my door and he says " no I'll drop you off here, I was just seeing what kind of person you are"
    Then we won't kiss me goodbye or anything.

what is this guys problem?!?
    He goes back and forth back and forth.
    I would blame myself but I just don't feel like this is all my fault.
    Obviously i'm already attached so it's hard to be like " you know what dude you're crazy goodbye"
    we have plans to hang out later in this week.
    should I even bother with him?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha! I can't believe you'd even THINK about going out with him again. he clearly didn't like you, and you don't sound very fond of him, either. How old are you?

And you are considering a third date with him because ....... ?????????? WTF!

Tell me ONE good quality this guy has to make you want to be with him. So far, you describe him as unimaginative, indecisive, judgmental, cheap, thin-skinned, controlling and a horrible and selfish lover.

Why bother?

Carl.

I don't really know.
    He makes me laugh a lot, like we had such a great first date.
    He opened doors for me and knew exactly where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do.

I guess part of me wants to go out again because I have away of bailing when things get rough in most of my relationships, so I guess I wanted to give it a third chance and see how it went.

If he didn't like me why would he want to go out with me again?
    Clearly.. it's not about the sex.

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard, and you should walk away now. I don't think you need us to tell you that was some really messed up stuff, and he's not relationship material.

Maybe you're the type of kind-hearted person that likes to give people a chance. Honestly through I feel like you're setting yourself up for a disaster.