Here's my story:
I started dating this girl in September, she had recently got out of one long relationship and one that was short but seemed to be serious for her. I really liked her to start with and she was really affectionate towards me. Things progressed fairly quick and we would spend at least 3 nights together per week. Around November I could tell she was getting a bit distant. In December she tells me that she wasn't ready for another boyfriend and cried a lot before she left. I wasn't really sure where I stood. A couple of days later she comes over to exchange some gifts, we hug and then kiss. She comes by the next night and I tell her that we could still date without having the label on it. She says that's fine. I watch her dog while she is home for Christmas. When she comes back we hang out all day and have a good time. One of her guy friends texts her and wants to watch a hockey game. I know him and I know there is nothing there so I had no problem. We all hung out together but she was completely different. I got a little upset but didn't say anything. I REALLY do like her a lot and I'm sure she has feelings for me too. So I want to talk to her this Sunday. I was thinking of just breaking it off completely, but now I am thinking that I could tell her we can still date each other and not spend so much time together and see where it goes and hope things just progress slowly. Any advice?