+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

I got a question . Does anyone else get annoyed when they bf say they will call and he out with his friend i believe but he never called last nite. I waited up and everything and then at 1 am i like i guess he isnt call. I was frustrated he done this a few times lately.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami09 View Post
    I got a question . Does anyone else get annoyed when they bf say they will call and he out with his friend i believe but he never called last nite. I waited up and everything and then at 1 am i like i guess he isnt call. I was frustrated he done this a few times lately.
    You want him to call when he gets back?

Isn't that like checking up on him?

when someone said he will call and doesnt isnt that wrong. It totally pissed me off and it happen twice or three time lately. What should i do. Should i not say anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami09 View Post
    when someone said he will call and doesnt isnt that wrong. It totally pissed me off and it happen twice or three time lately. What should i do. Should i not say anything.
    Did you ask him to call, or not?

i do trust him but he said he would call and didnt. I dont think he going out drinking with his friends i think they were just relaxing maybe playing a game or going for a coffee. i guess i should be angry that he didnt call.

Why do you even set yourself up for the disappointment by asking him to call? Next time, tell him you don't want him to call. Tell him you'll be going to bed early or something. Expecting your boyfriend to do right by you is kind of like me expecting my dogs to fill up their own water bowl- just plain unreasonable.

Nothing you've ever posted about him has made me think he's a decent human being, Sami. I don't like him.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry, but I'm just not on her side on this one.

If a girl asks me to call when I get home, that's when I get pissed.

Plus, there's some history here- he's never treated her right, and she lets it go until she becomes frantic, then has this tizzy of emotion. It's not healthy.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    I (1)got a question(2) . Does anyone else get annoyed when (3)they (4)bf say (5)they will call and (6)he out with his friend(7) (8)i believe but he never called last (9)nite(10). I waited (11)up and everything(12) and then at 1 (13)am (14)i (15)like (16)i guess he (17)isnt (18)call. I was frustrated (19)he (20)done this a few times lately.
    (1) Missing predicate.
    (2) You don't need a space there.
    (3) Missing predicate.
    (4) Incorrect way to abbreviate; either use the entire word or don't post at all.
    (5) Replace with "he."
    (6) Replace with "he is."
    (7) The entire sentence is ****ed up. Consider revising.
    (8) Always capitalize "I."
    (9) It's spelled "night," moron.
    (10) See (7).
    (11) Improper vernacular; bullshit.
    (12) Run-on sentence.
    (13) Incorrect way to abbreviate.
    (14) See (8).
    (15) Missing predicate.
    (16) See (14).
    (17) Missing punctuation.
    (18) Missing predicate.
    (19) Missing punctuation and a conjunction.
    (20) Missing predicate.

F - 12%

Do you have a high school diploma?

Sami, ignore him. He's just being mean.

Behave yourself, Zarathu. Don't you have anything helpful to add? You're going to get your daily spanking early today.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Sami, ignore him. He's just being mean.

Behave yourself, Zarathu. Don't you have anything helpful to add? You're going to get your daily spanking early today.
    I was being helpful! If she took my advice she wouldn't sound like a complete dolt!

I'll take the spanking nonetheless.

Yeah, that 'phone thing' happened to me tonnes of times. My ex bf always used to say he'd call and often he didn't. I'd recommend the next time he says "I'll phone you later tonight" that you essentially ignore it. Just carry on with your life as if he's not going to call and if he does cool, if not just have fun! Go to bed when you feel like it and be sure to turn your phone off when you do. If he rings after you've gone to sleep tough!

When I guy says he's going to call you after a night out, what he usually means is -

"If I get bored or drunk out of my mind, I'll call to annoy the hell out of you. However, if I'm having a great time you can wait up all night by the phone, just in case I call. Then I can boast about what a great time I had the next day and piss you off."

From my experience anyway.

PS- Bad luck on failing the Zarathu test. But don't take it too hard, Zarathu exams are set to such high a standard even authors of the English Dictionary would probably struggle to pass. Little tip tho, if you want an easy way to improve your grammer/ spelling just paste your post into Word and spell check it. Works like a charm.
    Last edited by Sooky; 29-11-06 at 06:43 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooky View Post
    Yeah, that 'phone thing' happened to me tonnes of times. My ex bf always used to say he'd call and often he didn't. I'd recommend the next time he says "I'll phone you later tonight" that you essentially ignore it. Just carry on with your life as if he's not going to call and if he does cool, if not just have fun! Go to bed when you feel like it and be sure to turn your phone off when you do. If he rings after you've gone to sleep tough!

When I guy says he's going to call you after a night out, what he usually means is -

"If I get bored or drunk out of my mind, I'll call to annoy the hell out of you. However, if I'm having a great time you can wait up all night by the phone, just in case I call. Then I can boast about what a great time I had the next day and piss you off."

From my experience anyway.

PS- Bad luck on failing the (1)Zarathru test. But don't take it too hard, (2)Zarathru exams are set to such high a standard even authors of the einglish dictionary would probably struggle to pass. Little tip tho, if you want an easy way to improve your grammer/ spelling just paste your post into Word and spell check it. Works like a charm.
    (1) Replace with "King Zarathu."
    (2) See (1).

0% - FAIL!

I would've given you a 50%, but you made the same awful mistake twice. Shame on you.
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 29-11-06 at 06:34 AM.

I got 0% !!! Wow!!! Thats amazing! I'm obviously a lot smarter than I thought if I can score 0% on a "King" Zarathu exam! I will upgrade my level of smugness accordingly.
    Last edited by Sooky; 29-11-06 at 06:42 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    King Zarathu, not "King Zarathru."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast