+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need real advice

Need real advice

I am a very stressed person. Break up with my girl friend because i think i cant give her good future.. My salary is low compared with her twins and twin's boyfriend.. And a girl come to like me, so i break up with my girl friend and spread news that i am together with the another girl.. Actually i dont..

Her family use to love me compared with the twin's boyfriend.. Now her whole family hate me and all her friend hate me because i made such a issue..

Not long ago, 1 of her close friend come talk to me, as i was really feeling tortured and lost without my girlfriend, i decided to reveal the truth to her friend about my real motive of doing this, that is hoping my ex girlfriend to have a richer boyfriend and have a good life. because i feel a background challenge between my party with her twins party..

As her friend reallly awakens me. i decided to turn back, but eerything was too late.. i hurt her too deep.. but she still love me.. so i do everything i could to win her back. But all everybody beside her keep separating her from me.. Well, as in their eyes, i am a very lousy person, not worthy for her..

Now, to her, she cant feel secure and confident to me.. afraid of being hurt again.. So all i can do was to accompany her whenever i can. I went to have lunch with her although our company location is quite a distance.. but i will always go no matter what, just for lunch...

But her family keep calling her and tell her not to go out with me, not to contact me.. Actually she is really under pressure.. But she still love me..

1 day, we went to attend a fren's wedding party.. that was my first time drunk my whole life... cried on the scene... but she dont care me, dont even talk to me, maybe because of all her fren is keeping her away from me.. or maybe she just dont wanna come..

and... another day, i saw a guy come to pick her up somewhere.. i was so broken hearted and i suicide.. but fail.. just end up lying on hospital 1 day.. she didnt come to visit me.. that time, i was so sad and decided to let her go since she is so cold to me..

but the next day, my relative told me that, the day when i was in hospital, my cousin manage to call her, and she cried... she watned to come, but her relative keep blocking her way... and she told my cousin that i am so slefish, if i die, what will happen to her...

So, i decided not to let go again... but after this incident, she was forced to change her contact number, i lost contact with her at all.. and all i can do was email her... from email, i told her i am not giving up and i stil love her very much..
    she replied that, she dont know whether she can accept me, or her family can accept me or not...

and she keep wanting me to be her friend while everybody forbid her to do so.. my friend told me, whenver a couple break up, there is no way to be friend anymore.. but she keep wanting me to be friend....

i can sense that she is not giving up too... or am i wrong??

SO PLEASE ADVICE ME?!!!!! i am so confuse!!!! everybody told me to let her go, if not she is suffering.. because she is being closely watched and very tightly...
    But I LOVE HER!!! what must i do?!!!

Ask HER if you should just go away. After changing her number, my guess is yes.

If she still wants you, you need to gather her family together and publically apologize. The suicide attempt was absolutely a rotten thing to do, and very manipulative.

And no - there is no friendship possible after a love relationship. You will always want more, and that isn't really a friendship.

You really shouldn't post this thread several times. Most of the people that look in this forum look in every forum and it makes it more confusing for those of us trying to help you.

Mr/Ms. Shhh, Her father wanted to break my legs... but i still dare myself to call her mum twice, wanted to talk and meet up.. but got rejected.. the 1st time i call, her mum seems angry, the 2nd time i called was before i suicide, her mum's tone was better.. but still rejected me..

Actually, i have a sense that, my Ex isnt giving up on me.. so, i also cant have the thinking of giving up, am i right? Love grow by overcoming obstacles, am i right?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If a boy toyed with my sisters emotions like that I think my dad and I would be fighting each other for the opportunity to break his legs. Leave the girl alone. In fact, leave all girls alone.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I have to be honest and tell you that if *I* were your ex-girlfriend, you'd probably not get another chance. Breaking up with her under such circumstances was bad enough, but the whole suicide thing would totally put me off. However, I am sure there are women out there who would tolerate such hysterics.

YOu are going to have to ask you ex what her feelings are - not her mom or dad, but HER. If she's already told you it's over, I'd accept that as her final answer.

Yeah I suggest you leave her alone too and everyone else until you get some help, maybe professional help. You seem very unbalanced and if I was a parent I'd pressure my daughter against seeing you too.

In the future, forget about other people, because someone will always be earning more than you, no matter how much you earn. She was with you of her own accord, you should have been happy with that.

but she tell my relative in the phone when i was in hospital that, if i die, what would happen to her?? she isnt giving up.. why must i? if i give up on her, means i am letting her down again... its like, we both know we are connected to each other.. but the condition at the moment is a bit hard..

And she is the one to suggest to be friend. She is giving me chances..

and i love her so much, i cant let go of her, unless she chose another man, that will really makes me things i am not worthy for her, then i have no regret...

we dont try, we will end up a match sooner..
    if we try, even with a slight bit of hope, we die with no regret, is it?

You thought you broke up with her for her own good. Well it might have been for her own good, just not because of the money, but because of your instability. This is hardly a healthy relationship and you may not be a healthy individual.

forgot to say that, i am not wanting the old relationship back again.. i dont want to force back the old relationship... what i am doing now is i want to court her all over again, hoping for another new relationship.. well, if she dont choose me, at least i try and no regret..

must i still give up?

what makes you think the new relationship will be any different?

because she have no faith and confident in me..
    I am proving now.. changing my self.. doing what i promise her before..

If she choose me again, that must mean either i have changed or she have faith and confident with me again.. she feel secure..
    If she dont, that means i am not the man she hoped for..

ehm.. this is what i think...

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan View Post
    is it?? Mr.cain, how can you see that she doesnt want a new relationship with me? can you tell me..
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Because she said she only wants to be friends. Friends isn't a codeword for "I want to be in another relationship with you."
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan View Post
    THank you very much
    Case closed
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~