+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help reading signals

Help reading signals

So I was out at my best friends wife's birthday a short while ago. I met a few of her friends for the first time and was making small talk with all of them. I was just being friendly. Nothing really happened with any of them. Then two days later a small number of us went out again. I met one of the girls from the party again. I assume she is single based on what my friend tole me. Later on in the night they started playing some salsa music, which I learned how to do years ago. So I ask that same girl to dance. She was impressed once we started and asked me where I learned to dance. I told her I used to date this girls years ago who used to teach and she showed me how to do it. She blurts out what happened to her before I could even finish my story. So female advice is she interested in me?

After some opinions I'll tell you the rest of the story.

Not really understanding the question. "She blurts out what happened to her before I could even finish my story" Perhaps she was merely contributing to the conversation? That communication thing.

I think your asking if she likes you right? Well, you guys had some chats, she then dances with you, so, yes, those are signs she may dig you; but i'm confused with that line I quoted you on. Did she interrupt you often or are you one of those people who like to control the whole conversation and don't appreciate when people speak before your ready to hear? I only say this because you brought it up like it was a big no no or something. Forgive me if I'm off base.
    Would need details. Do you like her? If you do and you two shared some special vibes, go for it.